Thirteen.

Chaeyoung's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary, 

Today I almost had a fight with Sana. She noticed that I have been too clingy to Tzuyu lately, to the point that I even hold hands with her. Sana was pissed off as she was probably jealous thinking I'm trying to take Tzuyu from her. But everyone knew that Sana was the one for Tzuyu. Sana yelled at me out of nowhere and was about to slap me when Mina suddenly scooped me away from Sana. 

Mina told me that I should leave Tzuyu alone. I asked her why she interfered and she said that it was the same reason as Sana's. I didn't understand what she meant by that so I asked her if she was fighting with Sana over Tzuyu or something. To my surprise she started whining and came closer to give me a peck on my cheek. 

She explained that she only avoided me to sort out her feelings and that she never intended to hurt me. She said that she wasn't ready to tell me how she feels about me and that's okay as long as she doesn't hate me. I felt so relieved but still confused as to why she stopped me from kissing her that day. She told me that it was because there were too many people around and she felt embarrased about the face she makes when I kiss her cheeks. To be honest I have never noticed that not even once. 

I am finally moving one step closer to Michaeng. 

Yours, 

Chaeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter