Eighteen.

Chaeyoung's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary, 

Today Mina and I had our first date. We were supposed to go to the movies but the tickets were too expensive so we ditched that idea. We just went to the park instead, and believe me saying it was good enough would be an understatement. It was too good. Because she was Mina. 

There was a waterpark near the park, but I really don't think seeing Mina soaked in water would be appropriate for a first date. We walked around talking about what we should do and she suddenly kissed my cheek out of the blue. Gosh. I love it when she does that. 

We bought some ice cream and sat on a bench to eat it. I tried not to look at her because of what I felt last time we ate ice cream together. I didn't want to ruin our date. But she noticed that I was avoiding her gaze. She asked me I was okay and we made eye contact as I answered. I tried to not get distracted by her lips but I failed. Mina was still looking at me. I panicked at the thought that she might have read my mind. 

I quickly diverted my eyes to the ground, but Mina started looking around as if checking that there was no one watching us. She lifted my face with her hand and brought it closer to hers. I felt my cheeks becoming hot and time stopping in its tracks. My entire life had led to this moment. It was perfect. 

Our moment was interrupted by some footsteps from a distance. It was Eunha, Umji and Yerin. Mina's friends. Mina and I quickly composed ourselves and Mina greeted he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter