WolfAU

WolfAU & KingdomAU Drabbles!

Chanwoo fights to get his brothers and their pack to join Moonbin's pack and faction



Chanwoo hadn't personally seen his brothers in years, and to see them again brought a familiar ache in his heart. As much as he was happy with Moonbin, nothing beat the longing to be with his family again. Moonbin was not happy to see iKon again, not knowing about Chanwoo's relation to them.

It was during one of his off days when Chanwoo was approached by his brothers again, having needing to meet them in a public place. It was the only way Moonbin would allow them to meet, despite the reassurance that Jinhwan and Yunhyeong wouldn't harm Chanwoo.

"Hey you two," said Chanwoo. "Chan," said Jinhwan as he kept his expression neutral. "I see Moonbin still doesn't trust us," he said. "Yeah, well," Chanwoo said, sighing. "I'm fighting for you," he said. "Do you really think we can change?" Asked Jinhwan. "Not right away no," said Chanwoo. "But I do believe you can change in the long run," he said. "I know you want to get out of that hell, I can see it everytime we meet," he said.

"Everyone does," said Yunhyeong. "We did talk to the others, and they agreed to join, on the contingency that Moonbin agrees to letting everyone join," he said. "I'd have to reveal who you two are to them," said Chanwoo. "Are you sure about that?" He asked. "If it gives us freedom, then yes," said Jinhwan. "Okay then," said Chanwoo. "I'll talk to Moonbin about it," he said. "But I want you there for when I reveal to him that you two are my brothers," he said. "Deal," said Jinhwan.

 

~



Chanwoo stood, almost glaring at MJ. "Letting iKon in would send more werewolf hunters here, Berlin wouldn't be safe!" Said MJ. "I'll be damned if I don't see them again," spat Chanwoo. "Why are you so adamant to let them in?!" Asked MJ. "Because, they're family," said Chanwoo, causing everyone to turn to him with shocked expressions.

"Come again?" Asked Moonbin. "Jinhwan and Yunhyeong are my older brothers," Chanwoo said, looking down. "I haven't seen them in years, up until the siege of Berlin that happened a month ago," he said. "I'm surprised, that you still let me see them," he said. Moonbin hummed. "Well, that changes everything," he said.

"I know my brothers," said Chanwoo. "They want to change, they will do anything to get out of that hell," he said. "But the rest of their pack want to join us," he said. "Please?" He asked. Moonbin looked frustrated as he sighed. "I want to talk to them," he said after a few minutes. "Alone," he added. "Fine," said Chanwoo. "I'll talk to them, where do you want to meet them?" He asked. "The coffee shop," said Moonbin. "I'll talk to them then," said Chanwoo as he nodded.

 

~



Jinhwan and Yunhyeong walked into the coffee shop looking slightly nervous as they spotted Chanwoo behind the counter. "Hey you two," called Chanwoo. "The usual?" He asked. "Sure," said Jinhwan. Yunhyeong nodded. "Find a table, Jinwoo, mind getting their order?" Asked Chanwoo. "Sure," said Jinwoo as he went to do so. Chanwoo briefly went into the backroom to tell Moonbin that Jinhwan and Yunhyeong were here before going back to the counter and taking more orders.

Moonbin walked over after a few minutes, sitting in front of Jinhwan and Yunhyeong. Jinhwan regarded Moonbin with a blank stare and Yunhyeong nodded in greeting. "Hello you two," said Moonbin. "Hello Moonbin," said Jinhwan. "Oh, you know my name? Saves me the trouble of introducing myself," said Moonbin as he leaned forward to rest his arms on the table.

"Who doesn't know you?" Asked Jinhwan, causing Moonbin to smirk. "I try not to be flashy with my reputation, as I'm sure you know from your brother," said Moonbin. "He may have mentioned it," said Jinhwan. Jinwoo called out their order and Moonbin got up and went to get it before returning with the drinks and setting it down and sitting down again.

"You run an extensive network from here?" Asked Jinhwan. Moonbin nodded. "It's not hard, especially now with modern technology," he said. "Those who can't make it in person to send reports send via emails," he said.

"Isn't your pack territory in Cairo?" Asked Jinhwan. "Yes but we are thinking of relocating to Berlin, once we get permission to occupy part of it due to the information network," said Moonbin. "Chanwoo does just fine with it, however Jinwoo has taken up permanent residence here when Chanwoo is busy with his missions," he said.

After an hour of intense questioning from Moonbin, the two brothers were about to give up hope about joining the pack that Chanwoo was a part of. Moonbin was keeping his expression blank as to not betray any of his emotions as he studied Jinhwan and Yunhyeong.

"Well," said Moonbin as he leaned back in his chair. "I have one last question for you," he said. "What are you going to do if I say yes?" He asked. "I am going to work hard to gain your respect, while also becoming happy to finally reunite with our brother," said Jinhwan. "How far are you willing to go to change?" Asked Moonbin. "As far as it takes," said Yunhyeong. Moonbin hummed, crossing his arms over his chest in thought.

"Can cut it out now 'Bin," called Chanwoo. "Okay, ruin the fun why don't you," Moonbin said with a scowl, causing Chanwoo to laugh. "I think you scared them enough," said Chanwoo. "What?" Asked Jinhwan as he raised an eyebrow. "Don't need to fool me hyung," Chanwoo said with a snicker. "I could see how scared you were from your body language," he said. "You were always the perceptive one out of all of us," grumbled Yunhyeong.

"I questioned you because I wanted to be sure of your decision to join my pack," said Moonbin. "We reached a unanimous decision yesterday, after Chanwoo explained to us why you were important," he said. "Family is always important, and seeing you around him has cemented my belief that you are his brothers," he said.

"How so?" Asked Jinhwan. "Chanwoo's eyes shine with happiness, a certain happiness that I haven't seen in him before," said Moonbin. "Yes, I make him happy but this is different," he said. "He really missed you, and if he had told me earlier then I would've done what I could to get you out of there," he said. "So yes, I will allow your pack to join my pack and faction," he said. "You will have to stay here in Berlin though, because I believe we're finalizing everything to move in within the next few days," he said.

"Oh yeah," said Jinhwan as he suddenly had an evil smirk. "I can threaten you now," he said with a snicker. "Oi," said Chanwoo. "We had the threats already from MJ, not again," he said, sighing. "Just shows how much you care," said Moonbin as he chuckled some. "I will not hesitate to rip you apart if something goes wrong with Chanwoo, got it?" Asked Jinhwan. "Yeah yeah," said Moonbin. "If something goes wrong between us then I won't even fight back," he said. "It settles it then," said Jinhwan. "Welcome to the family," he said. Moonbin scratched the back of his head.