WolfAU

WolfAU & KingdomAU Drabbles!

Jisung and Hyunjin meet Chan, Minho and Woojin



The years flew by for Jisung, and as time came and went he had buried all the memories of how he even came to be. All he could remember was that he was brought back from the dead but now he was just a wolf. Who's wolf, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that he wasn't alone, he had Hyunjin.

They were in Berlin now, taking odd jobs before landing themselves at Moonbin's coffee shop. Moonbin was friendly enough with them, and Chanwoo found them to be great coworkers. They were passing time, until they found the need to move again and this was their escape from the harsh reality that they didn't age.

 

~



It was another working day for Jisung and Hyunjin as they worked with Chanwoo and Jinwoo at the coffee shop. Jisung and Hyunjin made drinks while Jinwoo delivered the orders and Chanwoo took the orders. It wasn't too busy today but that was fine with everyone.

Someone new entered the coffee shop and Chanwoo glanced at them, smiling slightly in greeting. "What can I get you?" He asked in German first, then English. "I was told to ask for the usual," said the newcomer, speaking English. "Name?" Asked Chanwoo. "Chan," said Chan as he handed Chanwoo the money. Chanwoo processed the order before handing the receipt and change back to Chan and handing the order to Jisung who went to make it. Chanwoo then went into the backroom to get Moonbin before coming out front to take more orders. Chan went to sit down by the windows, looking out them as he waited on someone to walk over.

Moonbin walked over with Chan's order a few minutes later, sitting in front of him. "Hello," said Moonbin. "Hello," said Chan as he nodded slightly. “What brings you here?” Asked Moonbin. “I was approached by the wolf council to become an official pack,” said Chan. “But they suggested that my pack goes through becoming vampire hunters,” he said. “However I only have my two betas, Minho and Woojin,” he said. “I am wondering if you can help me out,” he said.

“I can only get you in,” said Moonbin. “Wolves are hard to come by here,” he said. “I’m sure I can pull some strings but I know of two that might help you with your goal,” he said. "Hyunjin, Jisung," he called, looking towards the two behind the counter. "Jinwoo, take over for a few minutes," he said. "Sure," said Jinwoo. Hyunjin and Jisung walk over, sitting down next to Moonbin.

"What's up?" Asked Hyunjin. "I'm sure you were listening to the conversation," said Moonbin. "I think this is the escape you're looking for," he said. Hyunjin hummed, raising an eyebrow. "No one really came to this coffee shop asking for this huh?" He asked. "No," said Moonbin. "But, I want to see how this plays out," he said.

"What does the wolf council want with the vampire hunting association?" Asked Hyunjin. "Nothing," said Chan. "But they've seen how successful Sungjin has become after becoming a vampire hunter when denied the chance to become an official pack," he said. "You know Sungjin then?" Asked Hyunjin as he tilted his head to the side. "I was in his parents' pack before getting the chance to become an official pack," said Chan.

"I think I can help you," said Hyunjin. "I know of a few other wolves who are looking for a pack," he said. "However I will do it on one condition," he said. "I am alpha until said otherwise," he said. "In the presence of the wolf council you are alpha, but when we're not around them I am the alpha," he said. "And why do you want these terms?" Asked Chan. "I'm a lot older than I look," said Hyunjin. "I think it'd be best to trust me," he said. "And I have experience," he added. Chan hummed, looking to be deep in thought before nodding. "Okay," he said.

 

~



The arrangements for Chan and his pack were soon made and they were due to move to Buffalo, New York soon. "I've put you in touch with two trusted friends of mine," said Moonbin. "You just have to do as they say," he said. "And the rest of my pack?" Asked Chan. "They're waiting," said Hyunjin. "We should get going then," said Jisung. "Who's house are we staying at?" Asked Chan. "Changbin's," said Hyunjin. "You can trust him," he said. "He's as ecstatic as you are about becoming official," he said. "Felix and Jeongin should be there when we arrive and Seungmin has to make sure his brother's doing alright," he said. "Luckily the others are in the states," he added. Chan nodded and went to get Minho and Woojin.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked Woojin. "Do you realize how hard it is to become an official pack? This might be our chance," he said. "Plus, this is different," he said. "We have a way out," he said. "Got everything?" Asked Hyunjin. "Yes," said Chan. "Let's go then," said Hyunjin and they headed to the airport.

MJ had come by to send them off, also coming with information. "Hello MJ," said Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, Jisung," said MJ. "Come to send us off?" Asked Jisung. "Yes, and I wanted to give you information on who you'd be seeing after landing in the states," said MJ as he handed Hyunjin a piece of paper. Hyunjin glanced at it before nodding. "Thank you," he said. "Good luck then," said MJ. "You too," said Hyunjin as he entered the airport with Jisung. Chan, Woojin and Minho studied MJ for a second before following after Jisung and Hyunjin.

 

~



Meeting the others was different for Chan. Changbin wasn't as cold as his image made him to be and everyone was doting over Jeongin, who was their youngest. Changbin's parents were welcoming at least, giving everyone their space. Doyoung and Hoseok had agreed to give them this test, and were giving them the time to adjust to things since they were doing missions out of the country.

It was a few weeks later when news from a familiar face got Hyunjin's attention. Sungjin was on his way over, and he was happy. This was the first time Chan had seen this side of Hyunjin, and even Jisung's tough exterior melted as soon as he heard word about Sungjin coming over for a visit.

"Hyunjin! Sungjin's here!" Called Changbin as he went to answer the door. Hyunjin rushed downstairs, nearly bowling over Changbin who managed to move out of the way. "Hey," said Sungjin as he grinned. "Hey there," said Hyunjin. "Sungjin hyung!" Said Chan as he walked over. "Hey Chan," said Sungjin.

Hyunjin took a walk with Sungjin as he wanted to spend some time with him. "I see you did take a pack on," said Sungjin as he turned to Hyunjin. "For a bit," said Hyunjin as he shrugged. "Take it easy on Chan will you?" Asked Sungjin. "What's funny is that Jisung's taken a liking to him," said Hyunjin. "They just don't know about my past," he said. "You should tell them sometime," said Sungjin. "You can trust Chan," he said. "I know," said Hyunjin as he nodded. "Maybe after all this is over," he said. Sungjin hummed in response.