WolfAU

WolfAU & KingdomAU Drabbles!

Wonwoo meets and rescues Mingyu



It was rare for Wonwoo to get missions by himself. Ever since getting rescued by Joshua and the rest of his pack they always had one person going on a mission with him to make sure Wonwoo didn't go berserk like the first few times he had gone on missions with the pack. It was mostly Sungcheol that he went on missions with now but he finally found himself going on his first solo mission.

He found himself in Detroit, staying clear of the pack of 'shifters that now owned the city after the big werewolf purge that happened to clear the city of werewolves. He was sure they knew he was there however, because he had spotted someone tailing him during his stay here.

"What brings you to our city mutt?" Asked a voice from behind Wonwoo, causing Wonwoo to turn around. "I'm here for a mission, dog," said Wonwoo as he raised an eyebrow. "Faction?" Asked the 'shifter. "Sungcheol's," said Wonwoo as he held out his pocketwatch. "You can stop tailing me now, I know what I'm doing," he said, putting his pocketwatch back in his pants pocket.

"If the other wolf that's here belongs to your pack I suggest you get him before iKon kills them," said the 'shifter, causing Wonwoo to raise an eyebrow. "What's your name, friend?" Asked Wonwoo. "Timotheo," said Timotheo. "Wonwoo," said Wonwoo. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, turning and walking away.

Maybe it was fate, that Wonwoo ended up meeting the wolf that Timotheo was talking about right after finishing his mission. It was also fate that he ended up running into the two most violent members of iKon's pack as they ran into him as the other wolf hid behind him.

"Another werewolf we need to kill?" Asked Bobby. "I suggest you don't," said Wonwoo. "I'm a vampire hunter, and my faction and pack wouldn't like it if I were killed," he said. "Faction?" Asked Hanbin. "Sungcheol's," said Wonwoo as he held out his pocketwatch for them to see. "Just like my friend behind me," he said.

"Is this true?" Asked Hanbin. "Yes," said the werewolf behind Wonwoo. "I just forgot my pocketwatch," he said, scratching the back of his head. "And I haven't been able to make it back to the pack house," he said. "We'll leave you be then, sorry for the inconvenience," said Hanbin as he bowed before leaving. Bobby soon left.

"Well, I'm in big trouble when I get home," said Wonwoo once he was sure they were out of earshot. "Thank you for getting me out of that, my name is Mingyu," said Mingyu as he scratched the back of his head. "I know," said Wonwoo as he turned to Mingyu. "I nearly got killed by the 'shifters trying to get any information on who you were," he said. "Now you're coming with me and we're somehow convincing my pack alpha that you're joining the pack. "What?" Asked Mingyu. "You heard me," said Wonwoo as he grabbed Mingyu by the wrist and led him over to the car.

 

~



"You rescued a werewolf that was about to killed by iKon, then lied to them saying that said werewolf was in our pack? What the hell Wonwoo?!" Yelled Sungcheol. Joshua was glad he wasn't the direct source of Sungcheol's anger but even he had to agree that this was a bit much.

"It worked didn't it?" Asked Wonwoo as he looked unfazed by Sungcheol's alpha aura. "Who is he to you? He's just another werewolf destined to die by iKon's hands after the purge of Detroit," spat Sungcheol. "He's like me," said Wonwoo, causing everyone to look at Mingyu.

"How did you?" Asked Mingyu as he looked wide eyed at Wonwoo. "Why else would iKon be hunting you down?" Asked Wonwoo. "It's not often that iKon still goes after werewolves in Detroit, you guys did find me in Detroit just before the great purge," he said.

"It seems you came to your senses way before being found by iKon though," said Sungcheol. "I don't remember what it was like before I came to," said Mingyu. "But yes, I think it was a few weeks before I found out that iKon was hunting after me," he said.

"I think we should let him in," said Joshua. "Why do you say that?" Asked Sungcheol. "For one," said Joshua. "If we let him go and he goes berserk like Wonwoo had gotten a few times who's fault would that be?" He asked. "Even Wonwoo's prone to violent outbursts and it's been months since we rescued him," he said. "I guess you're right," Sungcheol said, sighing. "Alright, we let him in," he said.

 

~



"No way, that was why you two were always seen together? In case someone went berserk and such?" Asked Minho. "We knew how to calm each other down, and thus we ended up being Sungcheol's betas for the longest time," said Wonwoo as he shrugged. "Sungcheol could calm us enough with his alpha aura and with how much of an alpha he was, he always had his alpha aura unleashed to keep us both in line," said Mingyu.

"He was a douche bag though," chimed in Joshua as he went to sit down beside Dowoon. "Sure he kept everyone in line but there wasn't much freedom," he said. "I think it's why everyone was fine with me claiming the right as alpha after becoming a regular 'shifter again," he said.

"You do have a commanding presence with you," said Dowoon. "But it's not as strong as most others that I've felt," he said. "Unlike some people, I earn the respect of my pack," said Joshua. "I think it stems from where I grew up from," he said. "If there's one thing I can thank my father for, it's for teaching me to gain the respect of others so I have their back in case something goes wrong," he said.

"I think that's how Sungjin's running his pack," said Dowoon. "That's how most would run their pack," said Joshua. "If someone doesn't run their pack by earning the respect of the pack members then that pack would fall apart very quickly," he said.