Epilogue

The Café by the Corner
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chaeryeong-ah, two hot chocolate please.” Chaeyeon said to her sister behind the counter before heading to the fridge to get two slices of cake.

 

 

It has been 2 years and 6 month since Chaeyeon met Sakura. And it has been 2 years since she disappeared. Chaeyeon didn’t move on at all.

 

 

She still loves Sakura, and will always love her. Chaeyeon never forgot how happy she was by her side. She wasn’t even that happy around all of her friends.

 

 

The 11 of them were closer now, after 2 years.

 

 

Yena and Yuri broke up once because Yena was too flirty, but then patched up again one day later with Yena bringing Yuri on a date at the theme park.

 

 

Minju and Yujin were always in their own world ignoring everyone and showing PDA everywhere.

 

 

Wonyoung was being the hyper kid as usual, and recently her popularity in school spiked up, causing her to have a lot of admirers.

 

 

Hyewon was doing well in dance major class, and she brings Minami out for dates whenever she visited Korea.

 

 

Eunbi finally confessed to Nako, and she eventually went out with her after a few weeks of wooing. Nako didn’t even realise her own feelings that one time where Eunbi went to Paris for a vacation. The tiny girl literally whined in Chaeyeon’s ears every second.

 

 

Unfortunately for Chaewon, she was always stuck between either of the couples, being a third wheel.

 

 

Luckily for her, Hitomi was being an angel and hanging out with her from time to time so she doesn’t feel lonely.

 

 

As for Chaeyeon, she graduated from her university with dance major, and started a dance school which was a huge success. In fact, her mother took over Sakura’s café and Chaeyeon bought the studio above it the moment she heard it was for sale.

 

 

The dancer knew that one day, Sakura would come back. And when that day comes, she will need a place to meet her. A place filled with memories of the two. With more promotion, Mrs Lee managed to get the café’s popularity up. It was so busy everyday, even Chaeyeon had to help out in the café.

 

 

“Still waiting?” Eunbi said as Chaeyeon place her orders on the table. “It’s been two years, Chaeyeon-ah.”

 

 

Chaeyeon just returned a smile while Nako looked at her understandingly.

 

 

“Thanks unnie.” Chaeyeon said. “But… I love her.”

 

 

“Unnie.” Nako said.

 

 

Chaeyeon waited for her to continue but the younger just stared blankly at the door of the café. Eunbi froze up as well, when she saw whatever Nako was seeing.

 

 

“Nako-chan? Eunbi-unnie?”

 

 

“Sa-” Before Eunbi could finish her sentence, Chaeyeon had cut her off.

 

 

“Saku-chan?” The dancer said as she whipped her head around, expecting to see the brunette she missed over the 2 years.

 

 

“That was a joke!” Nako giggled

Please log in to read the full chapter