008

The Café by the Corner
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Saku-chan.” Chaeyeon nudged her girlfriend who was lying beside her on the bed.

 

 

The both of them had finished Sakura’s homemade dinner, as well as a warm shower, and were ready to talk.

 

 

“Can we do it again?”

 

 

“Do what?” The older laughed, teasing Chaeyeon. “You have to tell me specifically.”

 

 

“Come on, you definitely know what I want.” Chaeyeon whined cutely and swept the hair on Sakura’s face, behind her ear.

 

 

“Hm? I don’t.”

 

 

Chaeyeon gave up. She had enough of teasing and for once she had to let Sakura experience it as well.

 

 

Without warning, Chaeyeon held Sakura’s chin and leaned in slowly, showing Sakura what she wanted. Chaeyeon smirked when the other closed her eyes and started leaning in as well.

 

 

Just when their lips were about to connect, Chaeyeon pulled away sneakily, watching Sakura’s innocent expression.

 

 

“Meanie!” Sakura slapped Chaeyeon’s arm playfully.

 

 

Obviously unsatisfied with the results, the Japanese girl placed her hand on the back of Chaeyeon’s head and pulled her in for a kiss. This time, it lasted a little longer and Sakura was more forceful, a little too needy. Chaeyeon wasn’t the only one who wanted this after all.

 

 

“Jjaeyon-ah…” Sakura found the younger’s flustered face cute yet y at the same time.

 

 

“I… love it when you call me that.” Chaeyeon confessed and pulled the other into a hug.

 

 

Sakura giggled. She loved it too, whenever Chaeyeon says her name, no matter ‘Saku-chan’, ‘Kkura-chan’ or just ‘Sakura’. Sakura could feel Chaeyeon’s feelings whenever she called her.

 

 

In fact, Sakura had suspected Chaeyeon’s feelings from the start. She was just starting to get confused when the younger was getting closer to Eunbi, and Sakura got jealous even without her knowledge. Sakura didn’t even know when she started falling for the younger.

 

 

“Jjaeyon-ah…” Sakura started again, receiving a hum from the other. “About Hyewon…”

 

 

Sakura didn’t know how to approach this topic. To be honest, it was a sensitive one for Hyewon because it was really personal. But if Sakura doesn’t explain, it would really be unfair for Chaeyeon and Sakura didn’t was another fight.

 

 

“It’s okay, Kkura-chan.” Chaeyeon the older’s head lovingly. “I’ll will begin first.”

 

 

The Japanese nodded in gratitude and gave a quick peck to her lips before looking into her eyes, prepare for whatever Chaeyeon was about to reveal.

 

 

“Eunbi is just a close friend I promise. We just decided to act flirty around you so that you would get jealous. And to be really honest, I didn’t think it would work so I rejected the idea. But somehow the plan got to Eunbi and she carried on with the plan without me knowing. But I’m glad she did because it worked.”

 

 

Sakura nuzzled her face into Chaeyeon’s chest in embarrassment when Chaeyeon started laughing. Sakura being jealous was really a cute scene for Chaeyeon.

 

 

“Thank you for telling me this.” Sakura mumbled. “But I hope the plan wouldn’t continue… I kind of feel like Eunbi likes you.”

 

 

“Eh?” Chaeyeon mocked Sakura.

 

 

The older pouted when she realised Chaeyeon was imitating the sound Japanese make when she is surprised by something.

 

 

“I promise she doesn’t. I’m pretty sure her mind is filled with Nako. She always goes “Nako this” and “Nako that”.” Chaeyeon laughed at the memory of Eunbi spazzing over the cute worker when they visited the café one day. “And I’m yours.”

 

 

Sakura blushed hard. She didn’t expect Chaeyeon to say that so it really took her by surprise. But she was extremely touched by the sentence, knowing that Chaeyeon really liked her.

 

 

“About Hyewon…” Sakura sighed and looked at Chaeyeon who was smiling patiently. “You probably heard from Nako and Hitomi about us.”

 

 

Chaeyeon nodded to confirm Sakura’s statement.

 

 

“I promise you that I have really gotten over her, and that is all thanks to you, Jjaeyon-ah. It’s just… It’s a really tough period for her now, and I guess as her best friend, I really have to be there for her.”

 

 

Sakura smiled when Chaeyeon held her hands and encouraged her, telling her that she would always be listening no matter what.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter