010

The Café by the Corner
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Sakura wonder why in her right mind had she allowed Chaeyeon to challenge Yena. The latter was obviously a Satan’s spawn and nothing from her is good.

 

 

Chaeyeon was currently drunk and a little out of control. Sakura liked how Chaeyeon was cuter than usual when drunk, but it wasn’t easy to support her weight when the younger was literally made out of muscles.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Sure?” Chaeyeon raised her eyebrows. “What will it be tho?”

 

 

“To who is the better kisser.”

 

 

A grunt could be heard from the other side of the room. Sakura swore she must have heard it wrong. What was Yena thinking?

 

 

“No one is allowed to kiss Jjaeyon!” The Japanese girl claimed.

 

 

The other girls just at their food while they watched the on going drama. It wasn’t the first time Sakura had shown her jealousy in public, but it was definitely the loudest.

 

 

“Of course not.” Yena burst out laughing at the older. “I wouldn’t even want to kiss her.”

 

 

Chaeyeon grunts and rolled her eyes.

 

 

“Such a kid.” Yena commented with a smirk. “Basically, us couples will kiss and the rest would judge. Loser to chug a cup.”

 

 

“I’ll make you regret, Choi Yena.” Chaeyeon muttered.

 

 

With confidence, Chaeyeon held the older’s chin and connected their lips together. The kiss was more hurried than their usual ones but Sakura still enjoyed it nevertheless.

 

 

Sakura was very by the fact that the usual shy Chaeyeon had became dominant and leading their kiss with all the passion she had. Unfortunately, they had to pull away when they needed to breathe.

 

 

The rest of the girls were blushing and some were laughing at the two girls who were red and still panting.

 

 

“Watch and learn, Chaeyeonie~” Yena commented before leaning to Yuri and kissed her.

 

 

To Sakura, it didn’t seem any different from their own, other than the fact that Yena seemed to be more experienced and went at a slower pace.

 

 

As the other pair pulled away, everyone was blushing other than Minami, whose eyes were covered by Hyewon.

 

 

“So?” Chaeyeon asked and quirked an eyebrow upwards. “It’s me right?”

 

 

To Sakura’s disappointment, only Eunbi, Nako and Hitomi voted for Chaeyeon while the rest went with Yena.

 

 

“Take that!” Yena poured a huge cup of soju excitedly and handed it to the dancer.

 

 

Groaning, Chaeyeon took it and chugged it down in one shot, almost tumbling forward when she finished.

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

“Are you alright?” Sakura went to help her girlfriend stand. “Let’s take a seat.”

 

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

The couple sat in silence as she watched Yena challenge the rest to other games. All of the girls seem to lose the Yena in arm wrestling, and had to drink. Of course the underaged ones got other to drink for them, and in Nako’s and Hitomi’s case, they got their ‘mom’ Chaeyeon to drink it for

them.

 

 

Sakura was worried for the girl and tried to drink it instead, but the younger was too persistent and insisted that she could handle it.

 

 

“I’ll avenge you, Chaeyeon.” Eunbi said as she took her place in front of Yena.

 

 

Everyone was cheering for Eunbi, including Yuri, which made Yena pout. True to her words, Eunbi easily toyed with her opponent before pushing her hands to the other side.

 

 

“Now drink up.” Eunbi winked at Yena.

 

 

After handing Yena her cup, Eunbi strided over to the other side of Chaeyeon and patted her back a few times, asking if she was fine.

 

 

Sakura felt that it was a little redundant since she was already around to take care of her girlfriend but she left her be. Maybe Eunbi was just being a motherly figure like always.

 

 

“Eunbi?” Chaeyeon slurred and clung her other arm over the older’s shoulders. “That was awesome! I love you!”

 

 

Sakura was really jealous at what Chaeyeon said to Eunbi. She knew it wasn’t in that manner but her emotions couldn’t control themselves and allowed the green monster to show. Chaeyeon had never even told her she loved her.

 

 

Eunbi laughed nervously as she tried to ignore the death stares from Sakura as the youngest clung herself all over her body.

 

 

“Y-You

Please log in to read the full chapter