002

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your training is essential, it must be done in fragments so that you can master each technique” Suho found himself bored within the first hour of her training, for she wasn’t obedient at all, and often went against his every demand. He pondered if it was the wolf in her that challenged him so much or was it that the female within was strong minded and would not bend to will. Either way, it was annoying, and it was wasting his last day off and the time that was supposed to be spent with his girlfriend.

‘I didn’t ask for your help’ but she found she was speechless in the stage, for she couldn’t verbally state her thoughts, and he couldn’t hear them without being in form. She was silenced by nature, much to her demise, and much to his delight, she was sure.

“When you pounce, it must come from your hind legs, not your front” Suho instructed once more, noting she still hadn’t learned how to fully operate her back legs, thus the legend and history of the white fur was pure myth. Nothing about her screamed talent or strength, only weaknesses and excuses. “Try again with your hind legs” Suho instructed when she took a seat, at her front paws instead of focusing on the training. “Do you not understand? Do it again” Suho was losing his anger, it seemed she knew what buttons to press, and when to do so, setting off a ticking time bomb that was anxious to explode.

‘Look at him, judging me’ Min-Ah thought, keeping her piecing blue eyes upon the male, taking in his physical appearance more. He was in shape, his body was slim and made of muscle, his jaw as sharp as his tongue. He was handsome, she handed that to him.

“Alright, fine… Let’s play the hard way” he spoke after gritting his teeth, and she was stunned when he began to undress himself, neatly folding his shirt after revealing his tan hued perfected chest, his hands working on his belt next. He was going to shape himself, she was aware of what he was doing, yet she was most focused on counter-attacking him and finding his weaknesses.

Within an instant, the handsome boy was transformed into a black furred beast, his eyes the color of Satin, strong and piercing like his horns. She could see why he was proclaimed as the Alpha, his presence alone screamed dominating, and his appearance was nothing short of intimidating. She would not let that fool her however, she would not be afraid because he demanded her to be, instead she would stand her ground, just as her father and mother had taught her.

‘Try again’ his voice, deep and husky, and it certainly wasn’t asking.

‘I’m tired’ she excused, though it was visibly clear that she hasn’t exhausted herself.

‘Try again’ his voice, even deeper this time and full of demand, yet she only tilted her head as though in pure confusion of what he had meant, causing a nasty growl to invade the silence of the woods.

‘Scary, terrified’ she beamed with as much sarcasm as she could muster. ‘Truly scared’ she continued to taunt, watching as his stance lowered and lowered until he was in a good attacking position. Sadly for him, her father and mother spent the days training her, and she was no longer a deer on wobbly legs. She was strong, she was clever, and she would NOT get bossed around by some dude who threatened her.

He attacked without notice, like a professional would do, but she was quick to counter it by locking their paws with one another, using her hind legs to push him back, hoping he would stumble. His attacks were sloppy, his jaw snapping in every which way with hopes to get a hold of her, but her attack was direct and instantly found his neck, forcing a small whine from his throat. Yet he didn’t let her go, he continued to push, to fight against her, and soon he was strong enough to tower her, forcing her back to slam against the snow below, allowing him to easily mount her and to attack openly.

Yet she would not release her bite on his neck, she refused to let go despite the growl that echoed in her ear, forcing her to shiver. Hence why they were locked in position, his paws on either side of her large body, but his frame was much larger, and it buried her, his weight crushing her under him. She was going to lose, for she needed to breath, yet her jaw stayed locked and her lungs suffered the heavy consequence.

“I’m glad you two are getting along. Much quicker than I had thought, but I’ll take it” the sound of her father’s voice instantly snapped her instincts, forcing to open and her eyes to roam towards the elder male, Suho immediately doing the same.

‘You’re crushing me’ Min-Ah responded, alarmed when his weight became heavier, forcing a whine from her lips.

‘Good for you’ Suho deterred, relentless in his revenge ‘should have kept your guard up.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter