004

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho had expected the other males to swoon over the Beta, had expected them to become puppies in love when she made her appearance be known, but never did he expect them to become mindless zombies within her presence. Yet he found himself amongst a bunch of drooling dogs that showed off to get her attention, hormonal men who found a woman of their trade, all itching to steal even the smallest glimpse of her eyes. It was utterly annoying, and worse was that he couldn’t stop the anger that was slowly rising within his chest.

“Jealous?” Luckily for him, one member had already been introduced to her, and was accustomed to the strange scent of the Beta, allowing him to stay sane with her presence around him.

“No” Suho answered instantly, Baekhyun nodding his head as though he were just let in on a secret between the two.

“I won’t tell her, no worries.”

“I’m not jealous” Suho warned, a growl towards his voice which made the other lose his composure, sporting a shocked expression instead. Of course, he was stunned, even Suho was surprised by his own aggressiveness. Never had he snapped at the other’s like that.

“I think that you are” Baekhyun expressed in a serious tone “so I’ll go get her and bring her towards you, it should calm you down.”

Suho was going to protest, but the much smaller male had already gathered between the group and demanded the Beta’s attention, her instantly following him. It was amazing how easily she listened to Baekhyun, and how rarely she listened to himself, and it drove him insane with jealously. Wait, no, he wasn’t jealous. He was simply angry that his dominance was being questioned, and that his role was being tested. Baekhyun was right about one thing though, the moment she was seated close to him, his anger had decreased, and he felt himself calming down. ‘Your nature will prove it’ those stupid words.

“You wanted to see me?” She asked for his attention, but he refused to allow it, his eyes instead falling towards the other two female members amongst the pack, noting that their eyes flickered between Min-Ah and themselves, obviously having words about the female Beta. “Okay then, the silent treatment works for me too.”

‘Ignore her’ Suho stood himself from his seat, his arms finding their way around his girlfriend whom rewarded him with a soft nuzzle to his neck, a soft blush stealing her cheeks. ‘Ignore her’ Suho fought to keep his eyes from roaming towards Min-Ah, watching as she smiled and laughed at Baekhyun, his anger only rising further and further. He couldn’t stand that she got along so well with him, meanwhile she would only act rude and cruel towards himself. He was Alpha, not Baekhyun, her attention should only be on himself.

“Suho, you alright?” Thankfully that voice managed to steal his attention, his eyes instantly falling towards the beautiful girl before him, planting a soft kiss towards her lips.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Liar, he was anything but. Yet he was distracted enough to keep his eyes from wondering towards her again, and he survived the night without another surge of anger, another round of jealousy. The old man was wrong, his nature didn’t control him, he controlled his own nature. Point blank.

~*~*~*~

She could hear them talking about her, could smell the strange different scents that lingered between different members, all in which shared on familiar scent. Suho’s. It was without a doubt his scent that mustered between them all, claiming them as Exo. It wasn’t a bad smell, in fact it enticed her to breathe in more of it, lured her to want to be beside him, inhaling him directly, watered at the thought… Literally. Yet she refused to listen, keeping in mind a baby face that would be very disappointed in her if she gave up so easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter