008:

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Motivated with this story! 

Warning: Minor Violence.

“Come here” Suho whispered, her nodding and wrapping her arms around his waist, her head resting gently on his chest, her fingers softly tracing the wounds and scars that lined him.

“How did you get this?” She asked softly, for the scar was in the form of a crescent, as though he had been bitten by one of their own. His head lifted, his muscles flexing under her to glance towards the scar she was directing her question at.

“Did your father ever tell you about rogues?” He questioned, his fingers interlacing with her own and forcing their palms to meet, a nod taking her head, and her question had been answered. He was attacked by a rogue, and it had left a scar against his chest, primarily his heart.

There was nothing more in their minds, no one else in this world at this very moment, their hearts beating against one another in perfect rhythm. Her hormones were still strong, even after a week, but it had finally died down enough to allow them to think rationally. Sitting himself up from the bed, he would allow her hand to fall as he began to dress himself, stealing the phone from his back pocket and allowing the screen to light up.

“I have to go” she could feel it, the panic within her heart that must have surged through his body, and it caused her to clench her chest quickly. “I have to leave, I’m sorry” Suho rushed around the house, pain suddenly claiming her heart and forcing her to sit up, finding her clothes scattered around the floor.

“Where are you going?” She asked softly, but she was a fool to have asked, for the answer was much more painful than being left alone.

“I have to find Rose. She can’t know about this” Suho was beyond frantic, she could feel his tension within her own body, and it was odd, and could only result in one thing. He must have marked her, and they were bonded.

“Jun-Myeon wait!” Min-Ah tried to chase after him, but he wouldn’t stop his movement, and she watched as he got into his car, and drove away, unknowingly leaving his mate to deal with his pain and torture alone.

~*~*~*~

“It’s been over a damn week!” Rose was beyond furious as she screamed into the device, forcing the male to flinch within the driver seat, his eyes still casted within the direction of the house that was filled with sin and regret. He didn’t understand what had gotten into him, what had possessed him to bed her like that, but he would imagine it had something to do with their wolf’s instincts. He regretted it, and he’d ensure that it would never happen again. “What the hell were you doing!?”

More like who, who was he doing. Guilt rushed through his veins, pondering if he should explain what had happened, wondering if she could ever forgive him for being so weak. Would she understand that he didn’t have a choice, that neither one of them had wanted it to happen? Of course, she wouldn’t, she would blame him and ultimately leave him. She would never look at him the same.

Two days passed and before he knew it, his life was back on track, Rose forgiving him for vanishing for the entire week, the rest of the members still questioning what had happened. Oddly enough, he felt a strange distance within his heart, and he pondered if it was because he hadn’t seen HER since the events. She was nowhere to be found, not showing up for training, and more importantly, the classes at her school, breaking her perfect attendance record for five years straight. He pondered if he was the reason behind it, if he had ruined her life.

“Have you seen Min-Ah” Jun-Myeon began asking the other members, his final hope resting in what appeared to be her best friend of the group.

“Yeah, just talked to her yesterday” Baekhyun admitted “she seemed pretty out of it though. She wasn’t crying per say, but she was definitely upset that you had marked her.”

“Yeah… Wait… What?”

“Yeah man, I mean what kind of person does that? Isn’t that a little to cruel?” Baekhyun was obviously annoyed with him, was upset at his behavior, his eyes narrowing against the Alpha male.

“I marked her? When did I do that?” Suho felt his world spiraling out of control again, his chest tightening and his breathing stopping completely. Did he really… Mark her? It could be reversed right? It could be undone… Right?

“I would imagine, that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter