003

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She didn’t choose this life either Suho, please understand that it’s not her fault” his father always found the reasoning behind everything, his logical way of thinking being much better than those decisions made in rash haste.

“I’m aware” Suho muttered out the statement, annoyance quick to claim him yet he knew he would have to cope with it, would have to invite her into the pack, otherwise, she would die a painful slow death. There was no stopping her connection to the pack, and keeping her away from them, would only cause her to grow weak. Suho didn’t want her to die, he just wished she would vanish from his perfect life, rid of the imperfection standing in his way.

“She goes to your school obviously, why don’t you walk with her?” His father was gesturing for them to speak to one another, hinting that avoiding one another would not solve their issues, it would only make things more difficult later and Suho was well aware of that, too aware of it.

“Yeah” Suho responded softly, grabbing his bag from the back of the kitchen chair and wrapping it around his shoulders, securing the straps against him.

“I’m serious Jun-Myeon.”

“I know dad, I’ll walk her to school” Suho didn’t like the ideal, but he also couldn’t ignore her, hence why he was standing outside of her house when she finally made her appearance, wearing a warm knitted sweater, and boots that were meant to take on the snow.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned, but she didn’t make a move to run away nor to turn the other way.

“Going to school” Suho answered, surprised when she approached him and gestured for them to begin their walk, keeping a safe distance between them both, her pace being slightly slower than his own, allowing more space between them. “Who is Jungkook?”

Not a good opening statement, for her eyes quickly narrowed onto him, and she had stopped walking all together, forcing him to stop his movements too. “He’s my boyfriend” she finally spoke out, starting her walk once more, this time keeping an even greater distance between them. “Who is Rose?”

“She’s my girlfriend” Suho answered instantly “you’ll meet her actually, she’s a part of the pack.”

“There’s more than us?” Min-Ah questioned with a confused expression and Suho nearly chocked on the question being produced. “I’m kidding, I know she is. My father told me everyone’s names and yada yada. Really annoying really” yet Suho didn’t find any amusement to her curve ball, for it reminded him harshly of her disobedience towards him. Even as a human, she showed no respect for him.

“Those people are your family” Suho reminded, Min-Ah nodding as she took a few strides to stand at his side, Suho noticing their heights were comparable to one another, for she stood at a few inches shorter than him.

“So I’ve been told” she spoke out, matching pace with him now yet keeping a safe distance between them. “I’ve been told a lot of things lately…”

“You don’t sound very pleased about it” Suho offered, her eyes slowly scanning him before glancing ahead once more.

“I love my life the way it is now. I don’t want things to change…”

“Change is a good thing, it teaches us new lessons, so we may grow wiser” Suho being the Alpha he was, couldn’t control his urge to teach her.

“Whatever you say Grandpa” she breathed out the words in a quick sentence, but Suho wasn’t def to what had been said. Did she really just call him a Grandpa!? The nerve of this girl. “How old are you anyways?”

“Twenty-Seven” he answered without much thought, losing his patience for her “you?” Not like he really cared, but it beat walking in awkward silence.

“Twenty-Six” even her age was comparable to him. He hated this. “Oppa” she cooed, causing him to pause instantly, his eyes narrowing upon her figure, noting her eyes were filled with amusement, as though watching his reactions.

“Are we close?” He didn’t recall giving her permission to use that name with him, dropping formalities before they were even established.

“About an arms-length away” she responded with a shrug and a playful wink.

“Seriously?” Suho couldn’t help it, this woman just irked his soul and grinded his gears, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter