015

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho hated that despite being an Alpha, Min-Ah was no longer a voice that he could hear, and it was proven that he was the only one, considering all other members of the group glanced down at the tracks laid out in front of them. They seemed like human marks, one that a Vampire would make, and contrary to popular belief, vampires did not look human. They held the same body structure, but when it came to their facial structure, they seemed more like an Elf whom fell from a speeding pick up truck. Yes, they were that ugly.

They were hideous creatures, and the humans had them complete wrong when it came to beauty and compulsion. They didn’t carry two fangs, but instead several sharp layers of teeth, and their skin didn’t glisten in the sun, but it didn’t entirely melt either. In fact, Vampires could walk within direct sunlight for several hours before taking damage to their body, which made them even more dangerous. The humans didn’t get one thing wrong however, the fact that werewolves hated them, for that fact remained true for obvious reasons.

‘Min-Ah’ Suho let the name escape his thoughts, causing all other members to come to a complete stop, yet Min-Ah kept traveling, showing that she could no longer hear his voice either.

‘Min-Ah-Sii, Suho called you’ IM explained, causing the white furred beast to stop instantly, and Suho almost forgotten just how beautiful those blue eyes were when the stared at you. God his heart almost exploded, he didn’t realize just how much he had missed her, and yet only silence lingered between the two, the distance being to far despite their bodies being so close.

He created that distance.

‘Yes Suho-Sii?’ Her voice rang in his ear, and he didn’t have to ponder what had happened, it was obvious she blocked him from her allied group, that she had purposely pushed him away from her life, and he couldn’t blame her, not at all. He broke her heart after all.

‘Be careful, they might be watching’ Suho didn’t know what else to say, her name accidently slipped his mind, he couldn’t contain his thoughts when it came to her, so he said the most obvious thing that came to mind.

‘Obviously’ Yoongi would be the one to call him out, pushing the group further along by taking the lead and continuing the trails, not surprising anyone when the Beta was quick to follow, her fur glistening within the snow-covered tracks, and he could almost remember the first time he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter