014

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s snowing already” Min-Ah whispered upon catching the snowflake within her palms, and normally she would celebrate the snow, however today she found no happiness behind the beauty. It had deemed that war was approaching faster than one could expect, and judging from the training grounds, they weren’t ready. Not for this kind of fight.

“They aren’t ready… We need more power” Jackson spoke out, his eyes glued to the large campfire, stating the fact that the entire pack was thinking.

“We can’t exhaust them either, they need strength to fight” Min-Ah reminded, just in case JB thought it necessary to double training on the already exhausted Omega’s.

“What are we going to do?” Yugyeom, the youngest of the group finally breathed out his concerns, and judging from the disappointed frown upon his lips, he wasn’t entirely thrilled about their positions either.

“Any thoughts?” JB voiced out, even the Alpha being at a lost, causing silence to linger, the crackling of the fire roaring in the silence.

“What if we have all experienced fighter’s share their knowledge with rogues? Those who know how they fight, even if they are older. They can teach better defense and we can work around better offense due to it” Min-Ah spoke out, wishing she had known how the rogues had fought when encountering them. “They won’t know how to fight Vampires, so we might have to send a team to find one…”

“Who would be crazy enough to do that?” Jackson was quick to down the plan, scoffing as though she was the craziest person in the world.

“We’ll ask for volunteers” JB countered, stopping the argument before it could begin, knowing the two argued worse than children, both needing to be right and neither decision being entirely fair.

“No one would be crazy enough, and sending to many leaves us open for attacks. It can only be a few strong fighters.” Young Jae calculated, being rather clever when it came to strategy in defense, and offense, despite his physical ability to fight… or lack of.

“I’ll go” Min-Ah spoke out, bringing wide eyes within her direction.

“Absolutely not” JB expressed quickly.

“We don’t have time to waste, I’ll go. Ask for more volunteers, let’s try to get at least three more in case we encounter rogues.” Min-Ah silenced the Alpha, his mouth parting and closing just as quickly.

“She does have experience with rogues…” Namjoon appeared from the outside camp, joining the small pack that often kept towards themselves, but considering he was good friends with every member in Got7, it wasn’t surprising that he was welcomed and his opinions mattered.

“We should take one from each pack. Monsta X has yet to arrive, but they should be here by the morning, Black Pink is traveling with them. Between Exo, Monsta X, Black Pink, and ourselves, we should be able to gather a ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter