012

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~ One Month Later ~*~

“I missed you” Jungkook felt the pain behind her words, could physically see it within those dull exhausted eyes, the way that her fingers just barely held onto his own, as though he were delicate and her hold could crush him.

“I miss you too” there was no point in denying the fact that he would always think of his first true love as someone important in his life, in fact, she may very well still hold a piece of his mended heart “but I have a mate now… I can’t keep hurting her like this.”

“I know” and she withdrew her hand in a quick movement, as though his flesh had suddenly become fire and it burned her to touch. “I just… I missed you” and her beautiful smile was radiant, hiding the pain she must have felt knowing that their love had been extinguished forever.

“Me too” Jungkook gave his famous bunny smile, and spoke the words from the bottom of his heart, his eyes wavering towards the wood line, feeling her near. He never though he could move on, that was until Jasmine entered his life and took his breath with a single smile, her blonde hair reminding him of the sun that had left his life. Mending his shattered heart within a single breath of hello, and giving him the sense of comfort in which Min-Ah could never offer. “That’s her…”

He watched curious eyes find the source of his happiness, thankful for the smile that pulled at the corner of those thin petal soft lips. Min-Ah hadn’t a clue what that smile could do to the world, and he sincerely wished she would never loose that beautiful smile, despite life revolving around them. “She’s beautiful Kookie…”

“I know” Jungkook teased, welcoming his mate into his opened arms, and embracing his life in a loving hold. “How have things been with you and that Alpha boy?”

“Better” Min-Ah spoke briefly, and Jungkook was aware at how quickly the Beta wolf began packing up her belongings, shaking Jasmine’s hand in soft beckons. “I have to go, but it was nice meeting you” Min-Ah was always kind, her heart much to large for the world of violence and chaos. It was a shame that Suho couldn’t appreciate the treasure that fell into his arms.

“Thank you” Jasmine spoke, making Min-Ah stop instantly in confusion “for taking care of him so much and caring. I’m thankful Jungkook had someone to watch after him, you’re a beautiful person Miss. Min-Ah” and just like that, Jungkook’s heart raced like a bullet flying into the open air. Jasmine was a beautiful sincere creature, and he’d fight the world to hold her once.

“Of course, please take care of him from now on.” Min-Ah responded, before walking into the wood line, vanishing from his life all over again, but this time… the pain wasn’t unbearable as it was before, but instead something dull.

“Do you think she’s hurting?” Jasmine asked, bringing his eyes towards hers within an instant.

“Maybe” Jungkook admitted, considering they did spend majority of their life together, fighting for what they believed to be true love “however, she already has a mate, and she’s bounded to him. She’ll find her happiness, as we have found ours.”

“From the rumors… Her mate has rejected her and has broken the bond…” Jasmine whispered, tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter