017

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said I was fine… Get out of my way” Min-Ah didn’t often use harsh words or volume; however, she could literally feel the blood channeling through her veins, and the pent-up years’ worth of anger, threatening to shatter the moment she opened .

“You’re still recovering, I won’t allow you to fight any longer!” He didn’t change a single bit, demanding respect and barking orders like a dictator, and for once in this miserable lonely year, Min-Ah was incredibly thankful the bond was broken.

“You don’t have a choice!” Min-Ah shot back, her voice projecting loud enough to cause several eyes to linger within their direction, and the Alpha male to flinch slightly. “You lost any right to my decisions a long time ago, so don’t you dare start acting like you care now.”

“I do care. I’ve always cared about you.” Suho argued, and his voice grew incredibly soft, his eyes almost vulnerable and disheveled, and it was almost a shame that Min-Ah felt no remorse for her next set of words.

“Yeah, like when you literally pushed me away from the pack when I first came, because you were scared of losing your position?”

“Rank isn’t important any…”

“Or was it when you forcefully marked me? Or punched Jungkook?”

“That wasn’t my…”

“Or maybe it was the way you acted so caring towards me, open and accepting towards my thoughts and knowledge. So supportively.”

“Look I’m sorry…”

“Better yet! It was when you betrayed my trust in you to touch another woman, forcing me from my pack, and putting me in so much pain, torturing me with so much damn pain… Suffocating me, scorning me, and belittling me as a person.”

“Min-Ah I regret…”

“No thanks, I don’t need that kind of care in my life. Let me through.” Min-Ah demanded, watching as the Alpha nodded and stepped away from the entrance, feeling his eyes along her until she turned the corner, thankful that she didn’t cry another wasteful tear for him.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

“Dude, you blew that” Yoongi couldn’t help but chime into the gloomy tension within the medical tent, considering he had a headache, and the Alpha had done nothing but stare off into the distance since Min-Ah left. Five minutes ago… Yep, boy was a total loser for that girl.

“Thanks, didn’t notice” Suho barked back, finally coming back from the land of lost dignity and dominance. “Sorry” okay, maybe he’s not a total loser “I’m just…”

“In love with her? Yeah, I know” Yoongi spoke to quickly to be interrupted, seeing that he didn’t care much about the pain of the Alph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter