Chapter 9

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is known for her talents as a photographer and a drawer. She invited the girls to an exhibition for the young talents like her in Seoul. Sana was stuck to Chaeyoung, while Mina and Nayeon were also walking around, giggling or chatting about the drawings of other artists. Momo was walking alone as Jeongyeon met one of her clients. The latter’s eyes were following Momo everywhere. Momo stopped at a picture taken by Chaeyoung.

A picture of a foggy forest, it’s amazing how it perfectly described Momo’s feelings. Ever since that day, she couldn’t stop thinking about Jeongyeon and the conflicts she is facing aren’t easy as she thought. She used to think she is straight that one day will get married but now the idea of being with a man disgusts her.

“My mom freaked out when she saw this photo,” Chaeyoung said as she stood next to Momo “I personally like this picture a lot, I captured it when I was seventeen… I climbed the mountain alone with my backpack and camera… The night was cold but the tent was enough to make me sleep at least for four hours” Chaeyoung smiled “I assume you like it too?”

Momo nodded “it’s as messy as my feelings and what I am going through at the moment” she chuckled “I can’t see what days are hiding for me, I can only see today but tomorrow is mysterious, just like the fogs that stop you from seeing the second tree”

Chaeyoung patted Momo’s shoulder “I hope you will be found soon Momo…”

Momo smiled back at the short girl when Jeongyeon joined them “you are so talented Chaeyoung, I am speechless” she shook hands with Chaeyoung while Momo was staring at Jeongyeon closely, she can’t help but smile whenever her eyes land on the short haired girl.

Jeongyeon looked at Momo and sighed “Sana and Chaeyoung will probably celebrate later, Mina and Nayeon will go back home. How about you?”

“I don’t know” Momo shrugged.

“It’s Sunday, shall we go somewhere?”

Momo nodded excitedly before the two left the exhibition.

From holding hands while crossing the street, sharing food together and talking about random topics, Momo felt beyond happy same as Jeongyeon. The two enjoy each other company as friends and maybe more.

~~

 

 

 

“Hmmm~” Momo moaned as Jeongyeon was laying on top of her, the two were kissing roughly. They couldn’t feel the cold in the air as the warmth of their bodies was enough to make them feel hot, Jeongyeon rested her head between Momo’s s and inhaled her scent she trailed wet kisses down to Momo’s stomach. As Momo caressed Jeongyeon’s short hair. The latter was going down ready to go to devours her meal.

 Jeongyeon woke up sweaty, she didn’t know when she fell asleep on the couch. She touched her sweaty forehead and wiped her sweat. Her heart was beating fast. She can feel the wetness in her private part.

She remembers every detail of this dream, she couldn’t believe that she just had a wet dream about Momo. Even if it was just a dream, it felt so good. Jeongyeon rubbed her neck and got up to the kitchen to drink some cold water to turn off the fire in her veins.

"Ugh... What am I a teenager?" Jeongyeon scoffs as she drinks water abruptly.

It is supposedly calming but her mind didn't cooperate at all. Image of Momo's neck all the way to her shoulder, to her , keeps flashing that makes her spits her drink, back of her hand covering , eyes widened.

'.. This is not good...' she thought.

Disturbed by her hormones Jeongyeon decided to take a cold bath hoping to calm her nerves.

~~

Momo was brushing her wet black hair after taking a long hot shower, her father knocked on the door waiting for her to unlock it, with shaking hand she opened it “yes father?”

“Tomorrow we will go to Japan, pack your bag”

“Hm? Why?”

“Your grandparents want us, we need to visit them… Just for a few days”

Momo nodded before she sat on her bed, she took a deep breath before she called Jeongyeon. Something inside her felt relieved because she needs to stay away from here and Kyoto is the best place to calm her mind.

‘I need to stay away from Jeongyeon’ Momo thoughts.

“Yes Momo?”

“Uhm Jeongyeon, I need to take five days off”

“Why? Are you sick? Does your father beat you? Shall I pick you up now?” Jeongyeon freaked out.

Momo bit her lower lip and smiled “no no, we will go to Japan to visit my grandparents, that’s all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter