Chapter 3

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee House

The four girls were seated in the middle, the coffee shop wasn’t crowded because it was Wednesday, they decided to meet and relax after a long busy day at work. Jeongyeon found it the right time to tell them about Momo’s identity.

“WHAT?” they all yelled in unison making Jeongyeon look around afraid that they bothered the old guy that has been reading for an hour.

“Yes, she is the girl that Joon cheated on me with.” Jeongyeon smirked “she came to hell with her own feet”

“Hm? Why?” Nayeon asked looking at her straightly. “Don’t tell me that you are going to get your revenge.” She raised an eyebrow to Jeongyeon observing the short-haired girl's reaction.

Jeongyeon grins at her as she leans back to her seat. “Why wouldn’t I? Because of her, I lost him! He was my everything.”

“Why are you blaming her? What if he was a player that played her and you at the same time?” Mina shrugged and Nayeon nodded.

Jeongyeon snickers. “What I know is that the girl is now our drafter and I want you to make her suffer and-“

“Eyeeew...” Sana cut Jeongyeon off and pushed her plate away “There is a bug in the rice”

Nayeon leaned in and made a disgusted face same as Mina while Jeongyeon looked around. “I WANT TO MEET THE BOSS!” She yelled.

Sana, who doesn’t like any fuss held Jeongyeon’s hand “It's okay Jeongie.” She said softly but Jeongyeon didn’t listen.

Sana gasped when the familiar black short haired, petite waitress approached their table “What’s wrong ma’am?” Chaeyoung asked humbly and Sana can only stare at her with her puppy-like eyes while Nayeon and Mina were trying not to burst laughing at Sana’s reaction.

“Where is the boss? We found a bug in her plate! What kind of coffee shops is this? I will sue-“

“I am the owner of this shop” Chaeyoung stated, the short haired girl looked at the four girl’s reaction and smiled. “I inherited it from my father”

Sana’s jaw dropped to the floor while Mina kept nudging her.

“I am so sorry for this, everything you order tonight is for free. It’s the smallest thing I can do.” Chaeyoung smiled at Sana “I am sorry miss.”

“No it’s okay.” Sana giggled while Jeongyeon had to roll her eyes at the flustered girl in front of her.

Chaeyoung bowed to them before she took the plate and brought her another one.

Meanwhile, Sana who is captivated by Chaeyoung earned a stare from the older. “Stop drooling.” Nayeon started. “You should do that at home not here.” She added with a smirk.

Sana wiped the corner of her lips and sat back. “She is just so cute and charismatic.” She said with her eyes focused on Chaeyoung who was taking the order of one of the tables.

Jeongyeon in the other hand was frowning while dozing off, recalling about her meeting with Momo earlier. She remembered Momo’s gaze, outfit and the way she stands. It’s nothing like Joon’s type. Compared to Jeongyeon and his exes Momo was on a whole different level. She couldn’t help but be jealous of the girl that snatched Joon from her.

~~

Morning

"Since you are my drafter, you will have a desk beside my office so you can come whenever I want you.” Jeongyeon said while Momo was walking behind her while looking around in her innocent anticipating eyes. “This is your cubicle” She directed.

Momo smiled while staring at her own chair, desk, and computer. She bowed her head and looked around.

"Everyone this is Momo the new drafter, she replaces Bona.” Jeongyeon said grabbing everyone’s attention. She turned to face Momo who couldn’t even look at her eyes. “I will send you the files you need to work on from now on, and I will send you my meetings and you need to organize them.”

“Yes ma’am.” Momo bowed her head.

“Now, make me some coffee.” She ordered her.

Momo looked around. “Is that also includes my job?”

Jeongyeon stepped forward, she leaned in and looked at Momo’s eyes with her evil ones “I am the boss here, and you should only say yes to everything I say and order. Now make me coffee and start working, I want you to convert my designs into technical drawings today.”

“Y-yes m-ma’am.” Momo stuttered and lowered her head before she made her way to the kitchen.

Sana who witnessed the whole scene with Nayeon sighed “I feel bad for her, Jeongyeon is not joking at all.”

“Yeah, let’s see what will happen next.” Nayeon added…

~~

Not so much passed and Momo came into Jeongyeon’s office holding her coffee cup. The latter took a sip of it and shook her head “I don’t like it sweet”

Momo’s tensed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter