Chapter 1

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another hectic day in Yoo Jeongyeon’s life, the twenty-five years old woman graduated six months ago. It was like a dream to her. She can finally engage in practical life. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as she expected.

“Yes yes, I am going to the meeting.” Jeongyeon said through the phone “Just give me a few minutes to prepare the files.”

Being the daughter of the famous Architect Yoo Manse didn’t do her good. Who would think that he will literally give her the biggest projects to work on even from her first day.

She sat back and sighed at the laptop in front of her. She took a sip of her coffee and smiled when she saw her phone ringing, flashing “Joonie” with a heart emoji next to it.

“Yes, baby.” she said softly.

“How are you today?” he asked. The two has been dating for six months now. Jeongyeon can’t forget their first meeting when she was leaving the company and tripped. He was the one that took care of her and since that moment she knew that he is the right guy.

“What’s wrong with you?” she pouted.

“My phone’s screen got broke again.”

Jeongyeon laughed and play ed with her long hair when her secretary entered. Jeongyeon shooed her and turned around to face the large window behind her “don’t be sad you can fix it.”

Joon muted a bit before he said, “I don’t have money.”

“This is not a problem sweetie, I will send you some.”

“Really?” Joon was obviously happy.

“Sure, I will send it to your account just give me a minute.”

“Jeongyeon-ah, I love you.”

Jeongyeon blushed and looked down “I love you too.” she said before she hung up.

~~

After two busy meetings, Jeongyeon was finally able to leave the company. She sat behind the steering wheel of her Mini-cooper and checked her phone.

“You sent me money that is enough to buy a new phone. Thank you Jeongyeon :*”  He sent along with a picture of his new phone.

She smiled upon seeing Joon’s new iPhone. She revved up the engine and drove to her apartment while listening to music and swaying as if she owns the world, oblivious that everything can be collapsed in a few seconds.

~~

 A few days later…

Jeongyeon stepped into her house after a long day at work. She threw her keys away just to see flower petals all over the living room. Before she can even blink Joon came and gave her a tight back hug.

“I miss you.” he whispered into her neck. Jeongyeon turned to face the tall guy. He was wearing a nice white shirt with black pants. Joon wasn’t the most handsome guy she ever met but he wasn’t that ugly either. He left a peck on her lips and smiled.

She gave him a tight hug before they walked to the table he prepared. Two plates, two cups of wine and the main dish were enough to make her heart flutter.

“Thank you Joon” Jeongyeon said.

“Aeey, don’t thank me… I am just feeling grateful for everything you’ve done to me.”

“You mean paying for your debts?” Jeongyeon joked.

Joon raised an eyebrow and left his spoon “it’s not something to joke about Jeongyeon.” he said firmly “you know I am feeling bad for it and trying to redeem you.”

Jeongyeon pouted and held his hand “sorry for hurting you I didn’t mean it, please don’t get mad at me”

Joon looked away and got up “I am thirsty, I want water.” he walked to the kitchen before she rushed and followed him.

Joon was drinking water when he felt he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter