Chapter 15

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s apartment

Jeongyeon was laying lazily on the bed, switching the TV channels non-stop while staring blankly at whatever appears on the screen until the doorbell rang continually making her rush to the front door. She opened it just to see Sana barged into the house holding a box of pizza with beer cans.

“The pizza will get cold, let’s eat!” she yelled a bit while sitting on the couch and organized the table.

“I am not hungry”

“I Am NoT HuNgRy” she mimicked the short haired girl “come and eat stupid! You are losing so much weight” said Sana as she took a big bite of the veggie pizza.

Jeongyeon sighed and sat beside Sana who was eyeing Jeongyeon non-stop as they silently enjoyed the pizza.

“So? You don’t come to the coffee shop that much, Chaeyoung brought a new chef his cooking is lit!”

“Nah~ Not in the mood of hanging out, I just want to sit here and watch TV while drinking some beer” Jeongyeon smiled faintly… “I can’t find anything interesting after I broke up with Momo, as if I was living with an oxygen mask and you took it from me… I feel suffocated every time I think of her and how I can’t have her or feel the way I feel toward her because simply it’s forbidden” Jeongyeon sniffed and rubbed her teary eyes “I wish I didn’t meet her, I wonder if she is hurting like me”

Sana looked at her friend sadly and rubbed her back before Jeongyeon rested her head on Sana’s shoulder ending up falling asleep. Sana carefully laid her down and covered her with a blanket before she grabbed a scissor “I am going to light ruin your haircut my friend” she whispered before she proceeds on cutting a bit of Jeongyeon’s hair.

She grabbed her phone and stared at Jeongyeon peaceful sleeping figure.

“Mission accomplished”

She wrote at the groupchat that consists of her, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Mina.

Mina: “I am on my way to meet Momo!”

Chaeyoung: “Great I will meet Sana and wait for you at the coffee shop”

Mina: “GREAT!”

 

 

 

Momo’s house

Momo was in her own bedroom packing her clothes… She grabbed a yellow hoodie that belongs to Jeongyeon. She didn’t know how it came to her closet she closed her eyes and inhaled its scent, Jeongyeon’s scent. She cried silently before she felt someone watching her through the door.

“Mina?” Momo gasped and wiped her tears “when did you come?”

“A few minutes ago but you were hugging this hoodie”

Momo smiled and sat on her bed “it’s Jeongyeon’s”

“Oh…”

“How is she doing? Is she eating well?”

“Well… It’s a hard time for both of you but you can endure it and it’s okay to cry and break down sometimes… No one can stay strong forever”

“But what if I miss her?” Momo sighed “I already miss her Mina… I can’t control my heart and my feelings… It’s hard, so hard” she sobbed… Mina hugged her tightly and her eyes wondered in the room until she noticed Momo’s hair brusher, she smirked and wiped Momo’s tears.

“Go and wash your face, let’s order food and talk, okay?”

Momo nodded and left the room while Mina rushed to the vanity table and hid the hair brusher in her bag.

“Mission accomplished” she sent to the group. Sana and Chaeyoung high fived as they waited for her to come to the coffee shop.

~~

One week later…

The plan went better than the girls thought, but unfortunately, it took more than one week for the result to come out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter