Chapter 13

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mirae’s insists Jeongyeon and Momo agreed on sleeping over. The two were in Jeongyeon’s bedroom, they laid comfortably under the blanket. Jeongyeon was busy reading something on her phone while Momo was laying on her side, staring at her beautiful girlfriend.

“Jeongyeonie~”

“Hm?”

“Did you notice that your father was weird today?”

Jeongyeon left her phone and stared back at Momo “why?”

“He was staring weirdly at us… Maybe he didn’t like our relationship” she pouted.

“I talked about my parents about homouality before and they are fine… My mom loved you so much but I don’t know what’s wrong with my father”

Momo looked down sadly but Jeongyeon pulled her closer to her “don’t be sad… I won’t give up on you easily and we love each other… That’s the matter, right?”

Momo looked up at her and nodded “I am afraid that I will lose you too, because I always lose the people I love and I end up alone… I don’t want to be alone”

Jeongyeon kissed the tip of Momo’s nose “you won’t be alone… I am here and I will always be here for you from now on… Okay?”

Momo nodded and hugged Jeongyeon tightly, she buried her face in Jeongyeon’s chest and the two slowly fell asleep.

~

Manse passed in front of Jeongyeon’s room, he frowned when he saw the way the two were sleeping as they didn’t close the door completely. He gripped the door grip and sighed before he walked back to his bed, he looked at Mirae’s sleeping figure ‘think it’s time…’ he thought before he drifted to a deep sleep.

~~

A few days passed…

Jeongyeon was in her office after a long meeting she had with some businessmen. She sat back and cracked her neck when her father entered her office.

“Is Momo staying at your apartment?”

“Yes dad, why?”

“I will visit you today, don’t tell your mom about my visit”

“What’s wrong father? You look weird”

She said as her father was frowning and more serious than before “I need to tell you something my daughter”

“Okay dad… I am ready to listen to you”

Her father smiled at her and left the office, leaving Jeongyeon with her own dark thoughts.

~~

Night

Jeongyeon and Momo were sitting in the living room, they can’t stop thinking about Manse an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter