Chapter 14

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Playful chuckles and giggles echoed in Jeongyeon's place in the living room. Jeongyeon noticed Momo likes taking pictures that gives her the idea to give her a Polaroid camera. Momo keeps on taking pictures of her, some of it are funny while some of are beautiful. Two of them are cuddling at the couch, looking at the pictures Momo took earlier.

“Momo! You're wasting it for useless shots.” Jeongyeon scolds her,  mad because Momo keeps on taking pictures of her body parts, such as her hand, eyes, ears, and even her foot.

Momo laughs “It's not useless when you're the model.” she sticks her tongue out teasing the older.

Jeongyeon snickers “You're getting cheesier these days, Hirai.” she whispered.

“And you're the reason why.” Momo smiles brightly at her.

Jeongyeon smiles softly and peck Momo in her cheek then snuggles to the crook of her neck, inhaling the younger's scent that always calms and relaxes her.

“I love you, Momoring.” she said out of blue, earning a blush from Momo.

“I love you too, Jeongyeonie.”  She said as she lie back staring at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon smiles, “Come on Jeongie, Let's take a picture together.”  Momo said as Jeongyeon chuckles at her and grabs the Polaroid camera to take a shot.

  The picture comes out nicely, with Jeongyeon hugging Momo from behind and both of them smiling the happiest, Momo even wrote “Jeongyeonie YMomoring”

~~

Recalling the memory, Jeongyeon closes her eyes and breathes a deep sigh, she's been staring at the screen and  didn’t realize that she hasn’t changed the channel the whole day…

The week passed faster than usual… Jeongyeon didn’t leave her apartment except for buying some drinks and snacks, she didn't go to work and even lied to the girls about their absences, and luckily they believed her.

Tonight, she was sitting in the living room, when she heard doorbell rang.

*Ding dong*

She looked at the front door and sighed before she got up.

“Helllooo~~~” the girls cheered. Nayeon, Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon happily before they entered her apartment “Where is Momo? We miss her, did you two had fun in Japan?” Sana asked looking around for her friend.

“We weren’t in Japan, I lied to you” she said sitting on the couch.

Nayeon looked at the coffee table that’s full of empty snacks bags and beer cans “Jeongyeon? What is this? Since when the neat freak Jeongyeon became this dirty?” she chuckled.

“Jeongyeon? What happened?” Mina asked “Momo is not answering her phone too”

“We broke up”

“WHAT?” the girls yelled in unison “why?”

They surrounded Jeongyeon who was looking down and frowning.

“We found out that” Jeongyeon chuckled and looked at them “that we are sisters”

“WHAT?” they yelled “you are joking right? Is this a prank?” Sana asked.

“I wish it was Sana” Jeongyeon smiled at them “My father and her mother were friends and they made love… She got pregnant at the same at my mother that explains why we were born one week apart”

“This can’t be real, it’s like a movie” Chaeyoung commented.

“How am I supposed to get over her?” Jeongyeon asked with teary eyes “how am I supposed to think of her as my sister not as the girl I make love to her or the girl I kiss whenever we are alone… How am I supposed to not make my heart beat fast whenever I see her or touch her”

Nayeon caressed Jeongyeon’s back who started crying. She pulled her into a tight hug, while Chaeyoung and Sana went to the kitchen.

“This can’t be real” Chaeyougn whispered to Sana “I feel like I am dreaming, but they should make a DNA test”

“Jeongyeon said that her father made love with Momo’s mother, the chance of them being sisters is big”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter