Chapter 6

Thank u, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s office

Mina was busy typing something on her computer when Nayeon came holding random papers “You need to check these” she said, waiting for Mina to respond but the latter took the papers without even looking at Nayeon.

The latter kept staring at Mina who is doing her best to ignore her “Can you at least look at me?” Nayeon yelled a bit, luckily the door was closed and no one can see or hear them.

Mina finally looked at her with frowning eyebrows “Are you still mad at me?” Nayeon asked.

“Yes, and I demand an apology”

“Apology? For what?” Nayeon disagreed.

“Because of you, Jeongyeon paid for the broken glasses at the club and Jimin and the others are injured because of the fight there! And it’s all because of your immaturity”

“Immaturity? I was just talking to him! We weren’t kissing and he wasn’t even touching me! If you are insecure and have trust issues, then it’s not my problem because I love you and only you and I would never cheat on you!” Nayeon sniffled, trying her best to gulp her tears. She left the office angrily, even bumping into Jeongyeon didn’t calm her down. The latter entered Mina’s office with a confused expression.

“You two are still fighting?”

Mina rubbed her eyes and nodded “But I miss her so much.”

Jeongyeon laughed and sat in front of Mina “You two are so funny, you always fight and makeup fast, let’s see how long you will last without being under her” she winked.

Mina rolled her eyes and smirked “I guess I am not the only whipped one here”

“What are you talking about?” Jeongyeon asked.

“You to Momo”

“Ehhh? I hate her~!”

Mina laughed “No sweetie you don’t! If you hate her why were you mad that Jimin made her do his work? And did you forget about the club last night?” Jeongyeon widened her eyes and gasped, did Mina see them in the storage room?

“The way you were looking at her wasn’t hate, believe me”

Jeongyeon let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding “I was drunk maybe and I was looking at her normally”

Mina raised her eyebrow at her “I know you so well Jeongyeon, stop lying… You like Momo and you should give her a chance to explain herself because she is not as bad as what you think, trust me.”

“What do you know Mina?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Time will tell you everything Jeongyeon, but give her a chance” Mina blinked and Jeongyeon can see how Mina’s expression changed to down upon mentioning Momo.

Jeongyeon walked back to her office and stared at Momo who was yawning and focusing on her work “What’s your secret Hirai Momo? And why do I feel that I am connected to you?”

~~

Night – Mina’s apartment

Mina just took a long hot shower after a long tiring day at work. She was about to lay on the couch when a few knocks on the door stopped her, Mina opened the door just to see Nayeon holding a flower in her hand and pouting cutely “I miss you” she said as she stepped into Mina’s apartment “I was a fool, I am sorry for hurting you, I should understand that you get jealous like I do and-“ Nayeon was cut off by Mina’ lips. The latter cupped Nayeon’s face and kissed her lips roughly.

“I miss you too, and sorry for yelling at you at the club.” Mina sniffed as tears fell over her cheeks. “I love you so much and I want you to be mine and only.”

“Shuush” Nayeon shushed her and pulled her to a tight hug “I love you too.” She whispered while cupping Mina’s face, she smirked and bit her lower lip and she leaned in. “Shall we celebrate?”

Mina giggled and nodded her head knowing exactly what Nayeon means.

~~

A few days passed

Jeongyeon was walking in the corridor, reading some papers sent by one of the companies she works with. Her eyes darted to Momo’s desk where she saw the latter wearing a black cap and a cotton face mask. She was confused, she looked at Sana who shrugged her shoulders wondering what’s wrong with Momo too.

But Jeongyeon couldn’t ignore it, she sat behind her desk and called Momo who came in no time and bowed her head to Jeongyeon.

“Momo?” Jeongyeon called but the girl didn’t even look at her “You are wearing a cap in the company when it’s raining outside.” Jeongyeon frowned “And you are not looking at me, may I know why?”

“I caught flu so I don’t want to infect anyone.” Momo replied.

Jeongyeon stood up and walked to her, every time she tries to look at Momo’s face closely the latter wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter