What a sugar daddy needs...

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   When Kai tells him he has to scent him in order for their mating to appear more real, Sehun laughs. He can’t help but think this is all only a terribly bad joke and he says as much to the vampire.

‘You’re kidding right? Please tell me you’re joking.’

‘I am afraid not. If you don’t wear my scent how do you think we’ll manage to convince my parents and everyone else that we’re happily mated?’

‘I don’t know. You’re the vampire so you tell me.’

‘That’s exactly what I am doing right now. But you refuse to listen.’

‘It’s not as if I am doing it on purpose. I just don’t understand why we can’t find another way to deceive them. Is there really nothing else we can do?’

‘None that I can think of right now. Even if I take your blood the mark will fade eventually and so will my smell on you. We need something strong and persistent if we want to fool them.’

‘How nice that you didn’t find it necessary to tell me that before I signed this blasted agreement! It appears that the rule of honesty doesn’t apply to you as well.’

‘Don’t be like this. It was not my intention to lie to you about this. But my friend made me realize that this will never work if we don’t mingle our scents and this is the only option we have for that. So, please can you forgive me for my careless mistake and help me with this? I will pay you extra for it. Is that alright?’

The younger male sighs because it’s not as if he can’t actually prevent this from happening. He needs the money, and this is Kai’s greatest weapon, so he has his hands tied for now. This doesn’t mean he won’t find a way to make his master pay for it, though. He’s lied to him, so the punishment should be fit for the crime. He has no doubt he will eventually find a way to get his revenge on the vampire. With that thought in his mind, he beams at Kai and nods. It’s better if he plays sweet and willing. This way Kai won’t have anything to protest about and he will keep enjoying the perks of having enough money to buy him and his mother the things they desperately needed.

 

Kai would have preferred not having to do this but Kyungsoo had a perfectly reasonable point for once. That and when his first had talked about it, he couldn’t stop picturing leaving his perfume all over him. Having Sehun wear his scent made him think all sorts of wicked things he’d like to do to the human and this made him feel ashamed and hence he stopped. For a day, that is. His attraction for the dark-haired beauty had not faded at all. If anything, having him so close only worsened his frustrated state and desire to touch. He’d love nothing more than to indulge in the pretty male’s body and soul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter