You know you want it...

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: slightly mature content

 

                   Sehun is having what is possibly one of the worst days of his life. No joke. He has no clue whoever came up with the brilliant notion that vampires are absolutely fabulous and irrevocably charming because they’re anything but. At least Kai’s family isn’t. They’re all a little stuck up and very posh about their ‘superiority’ but he isn’t impressed.

If anything, he finds them ridiculous and just plain idiotic. He feels like groaning every time a new member of his fake mate approaches him because he knows he will have to listen to the same speech of ‘vampires usually eat humans’ and that their mating won’t last. Hun is getting tired of hearing the same bla bla bla and he just wants to go home so that he can lay down on his bed and sleep all the anxiety and the stress away.

But he is aware there’s no escaping this improvised gathering so he sighs once more and platers his fake smile on his face and hope that he won’t be too obvious in his displeasure and annoyance. He finds it almost funny how quick bloodsuckers are to participate to a so-called party where they know for sure that a human will be ‘sacrificed’. They’re all more than happy to remind him of his inferiority and how Kai must have lost his mind to bond with somebody like him. He kind of agrees with this because he’s not really sure why someone so gorgeous is so insistent about them playing such a silly game when he could have humans ten times more attractive than him and more willing.

He’s beginning to get a little depressed at his thoughts, so he wipes them away from his mind. At least for the moment. Kai seems to be in his element and the pretty human can’t help but admire the fluidity with which he handles everyone around him. The fact that he’s also always checking up on him is doing funny things to Hun’s heart, making him feel a jittery and breathless. His fake mate is really too stunning for his own good. He has natural glow about him, and it has nothing to do with him being a supernatural being. Not at all. He hates how easily his skin alights at every of the vampire’s touches. He’s like a moth to a flame and he’s sure he will eventually burn out if Kai keeps staring at him in that way.

The last thing that he needs is for his sugar daddy to figure out how effortlessly he turns him into putty. A look, a simple touch, a caress against his waist and he is a goner. His cheeks are constantly pink from all the easy affection Kai keeps bestowing upon him and he would like at least a small break from it, thank you very much. He’s no swooning lady but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter