Sugar sugar, bang bang

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             When Sehun finds out he’ll have to go out with Kai’s mother, he panics. Hard. Not because his sugar daddy’s mother looks super scary or anything, but because the way she is grinning at him is enough to make a shiver go down his spine. Make that a handful because he’s literally shaking and no matter what he does he can’t make it stop. He tries to act as unaffected as possible but he’s probably not very successful at it because she keeps throwing him these ‘I know what you and Kai did behind my back’ and he’s so close to having a full-blown panic attack.

Fortunately, he doesn’t. But this doesn’t mean he doesn’t slightly flinch every time she gets a little too close or asks him to try clothes and whatever else she finds in those extremely expensive boutiques that she frequents. He’s completely exhausted by the time she finally takes some pity on him and allows him to get some well-deserved lunch. Food always makes him feel better and this time there is no exception. He’s feeling slightly more composed too and that’s not bad at all. For both his mental and physical health.

He expects a hurricane to be arriving his way soon because he can tell that Kai’s mother is just waiting for the right opportunity to threaten or scare the hell out of him. She does, only not in the manner he would have anticipated. She’s so sweet and kind to him, nothing like she acted a few hours prior. He is thorn between freaking out even more and feeling relieved for having survived whatever test she had prepared for him.

He concludes is the second when she keeps smiling encouragingly at him. He is doing his best to act less stiff and then she drops the bomb. He should have known things are never that easy.

‘So, Sehun dear, when do you plan on marrying Kai?’

‘Boh? Marrying him? Mhm…’

‘Well yes, I mean you’re mates so the only thing left for you to do is to get married and have cute little babies together.’

What the hell is she talking about? What marriage? Last time he checked, supernaturals didn’t get married because why would they. They had no need for that. Mating was way more intimate and significant for them. This might be a trap so Sehun has to thread very carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter