A sugar daddy is a daddy with a lot of sugar

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           Again?! What was he talking about? Did they actually meet before? His mind had been blank as a white room for six months now and he hadn’t even considered that someone might have met him before his accident happened. However, there was no reason to panic. This could be only a case of mistaken identity. That was most likely it. He had never gotten along with vampires so actually willingly knowing one was pretty much a blasphemy. It was all just a big misunderstanding. He was sure of it.

He couldn’t have known that this was no misunderstanding and that he and Kai had quite the past together. But he was determined to leave if he got heavily insulted or treated as an inferior being so everything was under control. He was not here to play the obedient doll because while true that he would have to act in a certain way towards the person who would pay him he would not allow anyone to treat him like dirt only because they were filthy rich. Money had no relevance if he wasn’t going to receive at least a modicum of respect and consideration.

 

Kai knew perfectly well how all would play out. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt so excited about meeting an old nemesis. Sehun had scorned him and treated him as nothing more than a stray mutt but now it was time for have his highly anticipated revenge. There would be no mercy in dealing with such a superficial and insolent human and he was past acting nice and sweet to humans. They’ve done nothing but constantly hurt him for years and he was done pretending he didn’t feel a thrill every time he could read fear into their eyes. He was a proud vampire after all.

He had drawn the contract before realizing that he human he was meant to meet with was Sehun but the fact that it was him made the whole affair even more entertaining. He had never forgotten about all the times the other had made him feel useless or depressed, but this was finally over and since the roles had been reversed, he would stop at nothing to turn Hun into the perfect submissive.

In order to achieve his objective, he had created 10 golden rules which should never be disobeyed by his controlled human. They were simple but very efficient and hence the punishment would be just because he was no monster. Bitter yes, but never abusive or violent only because he had been treated badly or heavily insulted. He was so much more than the typical bloodsucker and how Sehun acted towards him would not change that. Still, he deserved to learn a lesson in respect and he was more than happy to be the one teaching it to him.

What he found disturbing was Sehun watching him like he had no idea where they might have met b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter