What do sugar daddies and sugar babies have in common? Sugar, that's what they have...

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Kai isn’t sure how to properly explain Sehun just how complicated his family really is. They’re not really bad or overly mean but they are what most would consider ‘entitled’. That’s basically their constant state of mind and even though he has tried to make them act less arrogant and more aware they’re not actually perfect themselves, he hasn’t been very successful in teaching them how to be less royal.

Their self-confidence could be used as sample to cure depression because this is their greatest weapon. His parents always preach to him about the superiority of their race and about why he should never mingle with humans or mixed races. He’s been hearing the same speech for a while now, but he’s always been perfect at ignoring them. The thing which angers him is why can’t they even try to make peace with the other races. It’s not as if they’re fighting for a priceless treasure or something equally valuable. Peace would be so easier to achieve if only they were willing to acting so stubborn and conceited.

His parents would never accept Sehun but he is actually counting on that. Because the human is only a means to make his parents less judgemental about who he’s allowed to date or not. He is not a child to be told what to do anymore but this doesn’t mean he will disrespect his parents just to make a point.

The reason why he’s chosen a human for his goal is because his attraction to their race has boggled him a lot in the beginning. Personally, he’s not even sure what makes them so seductive in the first place. Vampires are way more beautiful and sometimes even kinder. Still, he’s never been able to take his eyes off of a particular human he met in a restaurant or at school. His obsession with humans had only accentuated when Sehun had entered his life.

He’d found himself following the other around only to get a small glimpse of his pretty face and this had had continued until one day the beautiful male had snapped at him to bugger off and he had done his best to maintain distance from then on. It hadn’t been easy especially since the human was such a looker, but he had tried. His efforts hadn’t gone great and he reasons that might have been the reason why Sehun had begun to hate him. Having someone following you around like a lovesick puppy every single day was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter