A sugar babying agreement? Say what?

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             The wording of the contract is simple enough. But still, Sehun can’t shrug off this feeling that he’s being played. The vampire had seemed willing to compromise and to ensure a positive collaboration but they’re not really business partners or something equally formal. They’re meant to share things that can definitely be considered intimate and sometimes even romantic even though they’re both very much aware this is only a pretense.

As a result, he is not really sure how to proceed because it’s not as if he has any clue how to train his sugar babying ‘skills’. He should probably just go through the agreement a few times more and then he’ll decide if he actually has the courage to go through with such madness.

The contract is structured in what appears to be a standard version so he’s beginning to believe that Kas probably no hidden intention towards him.

 

I,……………………………………………, will agree to always obey the following rules:

 

1) I can only call Kai with the appellative ‘Master’ or ‘Sir’, but never with his given name. The only exception allowed is when in the presence of strangers or Kai’s family or friends.

2) My master is to decide how I can or cannot dress; If I disobey the punishment will be to dress in a female high school uniform for a week.

3) I will make sure to keep my body fit and healthy; in order to achieve that I will follow a specific diet and training program ordered by my master.

4) Our relationship is not defined as physical; this means that every time master will suggest anything of this nature, I am allowed to refuse.

5) I have to be available anytime my master decides he is in need of my blood; this is a non-negotiable condition and I am meant to obey it religiously.

6) In order for Kai to convince his family that we are truly mated, I have to carry his scent for as long as necessary; once he achieves the desired result, I will be free to rid myself of any traces of his smell.

7) The monetary rewards will be received accordingly to how well I obey Kai. If he isn’t completely satisfied with my behavior, he can decide to not reward me at all.

8) I should never lie; even if it’s a matter of life and death I should not feel entitled to deceive my master.

9) I cannot hide any aspect of my personal life from him as long as our understanding is still in place; this means that Kai will have access to my social accounts, to my contacts, and everything which can be used to badmouth or insult him.

10) If by any chance I realize I cannot continue with our relationship, I will have to communicate it to Kai immediately; th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter