Sugar babies are babies who want lots and lots of sugar

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           If he were to be completely truthful with himself, Sehun dreaded the day he had to start living with Kai. He feels like next week will come too soon but when he tried to get more time to mentally prepare himself for the constant struggle he would go through living with a vampire, his sugar daddy had been unbudgeable about it. The appellative feels so strange on his tongue and he thanks the heavens the older male settled for Master instead of that. He is not sure he could ever call someone daddy just because the other is paying him for the ‘services’ he is providing.

The thought of having to stay close to and let the bloodsucker touch him is enough to make goosebumps break all over his skin. And not in a good way. He’s heard awful stories about the way vampires treat their blood donors and how they use their physical attractiveness to persuade their victims into doing unimaginable things.

The thing that pisses him the most though is that somewhere deep in his heart he’s actually anticipating being bitten by the handsome vampire. Kai is quite elusive but at the same time so very alluring that Hun feels slightly breathless only thinking of sharing a house with him for months. He might not survive the experience but for an entirely different reason than expected.

 

Unbeknown to him, Kai has the same dilemma. Except his is actually worse because he remembers Sehun being mean to him but so very attractive in his hateful passion. He can still remember how intense the younger male would get when he would sometimes snap out of his demure personality and fight back. They would get so very close to physically hurting each other but the sensation would feel so good on his skin, like being marked by their forceful intensity. This didn’t mean the human would ever get violent with him. Not at all.

Sehun appeared to only love to drive him crazy with meaningless words and those gorgeous eyes and lips of his. Their brief encounters would leave him so frustrated with himself for not being man enough to just confess his feelings and get a kiss. Even if that would have gotten punched afterwards the sacrifice would have been worth it.

It’s too lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter