Sugar baby, huh?

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Sehun was feeling terribly nervous about this whole affair. His desperation and incessant need for money had made him create a profile on this very particular website and even though he had a good idea of what he was getting himself into, he still felt very scared and stressed about actually going through with it. He was not the type to complain about his difficulties but when he realized that not even 3 part-time jobs can provide him with the necessary funds to pay for his mother’s hospital bills, he decided to do something more radical to guarantee his mother’s potential cure. Ever since his father had walked out of their lives after discovering his wife’s disease things had been very rough on both of them. He had gone from affording everything he had ever wished for to not having anything considered valuable. That is what his mother told him at least and he was inclined to believe her since she was the only good thing he still had left.

He had made a promise to himself, a little after his father had abandoned them, to never let himself cry or act weak in front of others. They didn’t deserve his tears and his misery and so there was no reason for him to give them this kind of satisfaction. He had done his best to stop crying for himself and play the unknowing victim. Sometimes life just wasn’t fair, but this didn’t mean he would give up on the fight accept defeat without even trying first. He was taught better than this and he would find a way to prove everyone wrong.

Agreeing to become a sugar baby had not been his brightest idea for sure. If anything, this was the perfect recipe for disaster, but he couldn’t turn back now. He had sacrificed so much already and if this was what it took for him to be able to offer his mom the serene life she deserved, he was more than willing to humiliate himself or play puppet to someone else’s whims. He felt strong enough to endure it, but he truly hoped he wouldn’t have to do this for a very long period of time because even he had his breaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter