What a sugar baby wants...

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            The first time Kai talks about his family, Sehun can tell he’s feeling quite uncomfortable. The vampire appears fidgety and nervous and he can’t help but want to soothe him because his master looks adorably vulnerable. Like a child having their first playdate. Like a teacher having their first lesson. He is not entirely sure if words could help but he’d really like to ease the frown off of Kai’s face. He’s never wanted to bring comfort to a person so much before and the realization scares. What they have is just a loveless agreement so then why does he care so much already?

He’s better off burying everything into his heart and making sure no one can never guess his real state of mind. The last thing he needs is for Kai to begin suspecting something. His silly crush will go away if he wills himself into not thinking about his sugar daddy all the time. He has better control than that and he plans to make the most of it. He will not become a willing victim to the vampire’s wiles and he for sure will not let himself to hope that one day they can actually become lovers. This kind of thing only happens in fairytales and he’s stopped having impossible dreams when his father had walked out on both him and his mother.

 

Kai has no idea how to explain in a less brutal way just how stubborn and adamant about their race his parents and siblings are. He had always wished for a nice, normal family but what he’d gotten I return had been the total opposite. He’d gotten incessantly nagging parents and annoying brothers and a full load of envious and petty vampires who hated the fact that he was born into a royal family. Like he had any reason to be happy about it. His childhood had been a bit lonely even while surrounded by his brothers and cousins because he’d always preferred books to fast cars and pursuing sports instead of chasing females. As a result, he’d grown a little isolated, but he wasn’t complaining because his parents had given him the privacy and space that he needed so everything had turned out alright in the end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter