Shiny and Ferries Wheel Tears

Foreign Love

"Sunnee, have you heard? We're gonna perform with guys in our next performance!", Winnie said happily. Sunnee looked at her, "Really? do you know who are they?", she asked. 

 

Winnie shrugged, "I don't know. Our mentors didn't give us any clues at all. But I heard from the others that they're at our age.", she said. Sunnee just nodded her head. Who's performing with us? Why do I have this strange feeling? Is it good or bad?

 

"Guys, it's time to pick our songs!", Mei Qi shouted. Everyone stood up after that. Sunnee sighed, wishing that she will have the song that she wanted.

 

 

---

 

Xuan Yi hugged Fu Jing as they went back to their dorms. "Who's gonna perform with us? I love the song but, who is it?", Xuan Yi asked. Fu Jing shrugged, "I don't know. We'll find out soon though.".

 

Then they heard Yao Ke screamed in joy. "What's wrong?", Wang Ting asked as she looked at her. "Dylan is one of the guys!", Yao Ke said in joy. "Oh, that guy from your company right?", Fu Jing said as she and Xuan Yi approached them. 

 

"Yeah, I hope he's in my group. It's nice to have someone in the group in the same company.", Yao Ke admitted. "By the way, the song that you guys picked is Shiny right?", Wang Ting asked.

 

Xuan Yi nodded her head, "Yeah, hopefully this performance goes well.", she said. "We'll meet them soon though. We should get ready.", Yao Ke said. All of them agreed and went to their respective rooms.

 

---

 

Dylan laughed as he and the girls who picked his song choice chatted with him. He didn't got out of the dance room all day so that they can practice their performance more. 

 

"You should walk around here. It's a bit boring to stay here all day, Senior.", Fu Jing offered. Dylan smiled, "I'm fine staying here, but... I need to see the place. Can I look around?", he asked. "Sure! Have fun!", Xuan Yi said as she smiled. 

 

Dylan got up and went outside the room, the hallways are empty. He figured out that the girls are at the cafeteria so he went there. He opened the door to find that there's no one there except for one person.

 

He recognized the person and walked towards her. He heard her singing the song she was going to perform. Dylan poked her sides and she flinched, "Hey, Nee.", he greeted her as Sunnee flinched and turned around. "Dylan?! What are you doing here?", she asked, surprised that he was there in front of her.

 

"I'm one of the seniors here. By the way, you picked the song Ferries Wheel Tears right?", Dylan asked. "Yeah, it's not like I have a choice.", Sunnee said. Dylan gave her a teasing look, "You should've picked Shiny. If you pick that then you're in my team.", he said.

 

"Shiny is too girly, I object.", Sunnee said playing around with him. "But I want to see your girly side, you always wear boy clothes.", Dylan whined. Sunnee laughed, "That's my style, okay? And that's what my stylist wants me to wear and I can't do anything about it.".

 

Dylan thought for a while, "Actually, Ferries Wheel Tears fits you more. You have an angelic voice and it'll make the song beautiful.", he admitted. "Yeah, Senior Yi Tian is there so I'm okay with the song that I picked.", Sunnee said grinning.

 

"Ouch, you don't want me to be your team mate?", Dylan pouted. Sunnee laughed, "Silly, I'm just messing around! I just want to achieve my dreams... And probably getting a boyfriend.", Sunnee teased.

 

"Hey, I'm your hubby!", Dylan protested. Sunnee posed for a while, "Oh yeah, I forgot.", she once again. Both of them laughed at their jokes and chatted for a while.

 

---

 

(After the performance)

 

Dylan walked away from his team and sighed, I'm glad Sunnee didn't have that much contact with Yi Tian, I'll lost it if she acted romantic at their performance.

 

Sunnee sighed as she walked while her mind was drifting off. She remembered how Dylan looked at the girls during their performance, she felt a pang of jealousy as she pictured it in her mind. 

 

Flashback

 

Dylan and Sunnee were messing around in the dressing room, calling each other "hubby" and "wifey" once again. 

 

"Wifey, you're wearing boy clothes again.", Dylan teased as he eyed her attire. "Hubby, I'm more handsome than you. Get used to it, okay?", Sunnee said in a cute manner. Both of them laughed at that.

 

"Goodluck at your performance, Nee.", Dylan encouraged her. Sunnee gave him a reassuring smile, "Thanks, I'll do my best. I won't disappoint my supporters." she said.

 

End of Flashback

 

Both of them walked until they bumped into each other. Sunnee got up first and looked at him, but felt that pang of jealousy again. She just looked at him as he stood up.

 

"Nee? Are you alright?", Dylan asked looking at her uneasy expression. "Nah, I'm fine.", she said as she forced a smile, then walked away from him. Dylan watched her as she walked but run after her and grabbed her hand.

 

Sunnee tensed up as she felt someone holding hand. She looked to see that Dylan was behind her. "What?", she asked. "You're not fine.", he said as he observed her actions.

 

"I'm fine really. I'm just worn out, today is a busy day.", Sunnee lied, she didn't feel tired at all. Dylan thought of a plan to make her happy. He smiled as he made a playful look.

 

"Hey, you seem pretty close to Senior Yi Tian, huh?", he teased. Sunnee rose an eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean?", she asked. "You look good with him during your performance there.", he said.

 

Sunnee felt another pang in her heart. She forced a smile as she thought of a comeback, "Yeah, you and Xuan Yi would make a cute couple too.", she said. Dylan was taken back at what she said.

 

"Me and Xuan Yi?", he asked her. "Yeah, you two looked pretty good together.", Sunnee said as she smiled, the one that made her eyes water. She quickly turned around so Dylan wouldn't see her watery eyes.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?", Dylan asked worriedly. Sunnee shooked her head as her tears were threatening to fall in her eyes. "Nee, look at me.", Dylan told her as he spun her around. He was shocked when he saw her tears. "Why are you crying?", he asked.

 

Sunnee sniffed and tried to speak, "It's nothing. I'm just tired that's all.". Dylan looked at her suspiciously, "You're lying, Nee.". "I'm not.", Sunnee huffed out. Dylan sighed, "Tell me, what's wrong?", he asked her once again.

 

"You should think of what you did first then you'll know the answer to your questions.", Sunnee said as she cried. Dylan posed for a while, What did I do? Did I hurt her? How? Because I look romantic with Xuan Yi? Wait, what? She's jealous of her? 

 

"You're jealous of Xuan Yi?", he asked her. Sunnee avoided his gaze and was glaring at the wall. "Hey, don't be jealous. That's just a part of our performance!", Dylan explained. 

 

"I know that.", Sunnee said but her voice cracked. "Then why are you crying?", Dylan asked her. "Because I'm not used with you being close to the other girls that you just met.", Sunnee admitted as a small blush formed on her cheeks. 

 

Dylan smiled, "So you do like me.", he . "I don't! I'm just not used to you making new friends okay?", Sunnee reasoned. He gave her a playful look again. "Stop looking at me like that!", Sunnee whined.

 

Dylan laughed at her reaction, "Okay, okay. I'll stop.", he said. He walked closer to her and hugged her. Sunnee froze at what he did and her eyes widened. "Always remember that I'll always support you. Sure they became my team but no one will ever steal your place in my heart.", Dylan said as he hugged her tighter. Sunnee smiled and blushed at his words. The two remained there, unknown to the other performers.