Big Brother

Foreign Love

June 06, 2021 - Weibo

 

 

Sunnee's post:

Happy birthday *cake emoji* Big brother @ Dylan Xiong *heart emoji*

Noticed that we really don't have a lot of photos together, let's take photos if there's a chance *laughing shyly emoji* *laughing shyly emoji*

Hope you have a successful birthday party!

Still has to be the warm and funny big brother *clapping emoji*

 

Dylan's comment:

"Hahaha thank you Nee 66, let's go together *Peace sign emoji* *Wearing sunglasses emoji* *Heart emoji*"

 


 

 

"Aiyo, I'm tired!"

 

Dylan cried out as he layed on his bed. His staff just snickered at him as they prepared their things that they will be needing for that day. "You can't be lazy today. It's your birthday.", one of his staff said. He let out a pout. "It's my birthday. I just want to sleep for the whole day.", he said. "But you're an idol.", they reminded him.

 

"What time do I need to be ready for my birthday party?", Dylan asked as he looked at them. "Around 7 pm. So you have to do your make up and dress up at 6 pm.", another of his staff said. He let out a sigh. "Well at least I can have fun at my birthday party.", he thought.

 

"I have some good news for you.". He looked back at them with a curious look. "What is it?", he asked. "She's also in Shanghai today.", one of his staff said.

 

Upon hearing that, he immediately sat up from his bed with a huge smile on his face. "Really? Why is she here? What work does she have here?", he kept on asking questions. They all snickered at his sudden change of behavior. "She's on the launching ceremony of some animal life education.".

 

"Oh, that's given. Her family loves dogs.", Dylan said. "You know everything about her.", they said. "Hey, I'm her friend. Of course I know these things.", he said as a small blush formed on his cheeks. "Whatever you say.", they said as they shared a knowing look at each other.

 

He couldn't believe his luck. Just hearing that they are on the same place makes him happier. He still has a smile as he layed back on the bed. "Call me if it's time to prepare for my birthday party.", he said in a happy tone.

 


 

A slam from the door was heard after a frowning Dylan Xiong entered the dressing room. His staff immediately noticed the look on his face as they looked at their male idol. "What's wrong? It's your birthday. What's with the frown on your face?".

 

He let out a huff as he sat down. Then, he handed them his phone. One of his staff took it, and all of them look at his phone. They immediately smiled upon seeing what's on his phone.

 

"Aiyo, she greeted you!", they said. "I know.", he said in an annoyed tone. "She greeted you, so why are you still frowning?", one of them asked. "Read her post!", he said. "It's just about you guys taking more selfies.", they said. He let out a glare and stared at the wall. "She called me 'Big Brother'!".

 

A moment of silence happened, before one of his staff decided to speak. "So that's why you're mad?", he asked. He stayed silent, letting his anger take over him. "Aiya, it's not like something's going to change between the two of you if she called you that.", one of them said. "You guys don't understand, OK?", he said.

 

"Dylan, I saw some posts about her today. They said that she isn't feeling well today. She had been enduring her stomach ache. You should check news about her from some time too.", his manager said. "Oh... I didn't know...".

 

Just then, his stomach made a noise. They heard it, and laughed. "Alright. Let's grab some food first. Our birthday boy is hungry."

 


 

Dylan was at the rooftop of the hotel that he and his staff were staying at. There was no one at the rooftop except him. He was still staring at his phone, looking at her post. Then, he decided to comment on her post to thank her.

 

Minutes later, his food arrived. His staff went back back at the rooftop of the hotel they were staying at and placed his food. Dylan quickly took his food, and chose to stay a little further away from his staff, as he wanted to be alone. He stared up at the night sky as he ate and finished eating his food.

 

Then, he heard a familiar voice nearing him. Although the voice sounds tired, he knew who it was. When he turned around, the owner of the voice caught his movement from the corner of her eyes, and turned to look at him as well. Upon seeing him, she smiled.

 

"Ah! It's the birthday boy!", Sunnee said as she approached him. He immediately stood up from his seat and looked at her, stunned at her sudden appearance. "S-Sunnee! Didn't expect to see you outside at this hour.", he managed to speak at her. She tilted her head at that. "Eh? What do you mean?", she asked.

 

"I heard that you are feeling unwell. So you should be resting right now.", Dylan said. "Aw, you're always concerned about me." she teased. She let out a giggle after that. "Of course.", he said. Then he remembered what she called him on her post, making him frown again. She noticed this and was curious at his sudde  change of expression. "Why is the birthday boy frowning? Something the matter?"

 

He let out a pout as he looked at her. "You called me 'Big brother'.", he said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you- oh. That. What's wrong with that?", she asked. "Aren't I your childhood sweetheart? Then, why did you call me that?", he asked in a cutesy voice. She laughed at that. "Then what am I supposed to call you?"

"Anything as long as it's not 'Big brother'."

"Little brother then?"

"No! Stop addressing me as a brother!"

"What? Then, should I call you sister?"

"Sunnee! Not that too!"

"Huh? Then what do you want me to call you?"

"Anything as long as it's not brother or any sibling terms!"

"Daddy?"

"What-"

Dylan stopped, and stared at her. The way she said it made him feel like he's on cloud nine. They were in silence for a few moments, until Sunnee decided to break it. "I'll take that as a yes?", she asked. Still, he made no response at her. Then, she went closer to him and hugged him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Happy birthday, daddy...", she said in a soft tone.

 

He turned a bit red at that, and froze in his place. "I- what-  hey! Don't call me that as well.",  he finally said on his normal tone as he pushed her gently and slightly away from him. "Why?", she asked. He sighed as he finally calmed down. "Forget it. It's not that important. I'm just overreacting anyway.", he said.

 

Just then, she came close to him again. But this time, she held his cheeks, and stared at his eyes. "Happiest birthday to you, my fluffy bear.", she said and smiled. He stared back at her, as a smile slowly showed on his face.

 

Then, he put his arms around her waist. "Thank you, my Nee...", he said. He closed the distance of their faces, as their lips touched. They stayed like that for a while under the night sky.