Press Conference

Foreign Love

Look at my eyes, and you will slowly see,

The romantic moments between you and me.

Stops at this moment, I am right infront of you,

Telling you that I love your hug is filled with love

I don't care about anything else, you are my brightest companion

And your smile is the best cure

Even if the sky fall, we can rely on each other

 

-

 

Weibo - June 24, 2020

 

Dylan's Post:

"#/Sunnee signs with Universal Music#

Bless My Nee *heart emoji* *mic emoji* *heart emoji*"

 

Sunnee's reply: 

Thanks to Teacher Xiong for coming to support me!

 

Dylan's reply:

Hahaha are you using 6G, you're too fast

 

Sunnee's reply:

Hehe, speed!

 

 

--

 

 

"Sunnee, your hair is done."

 

Said girl opened her eyes, blinking twice to make her vision more clear. "We've been trying to wake you up five minutes ago. Glad you're awake now.", the haistylist said. Sunnee let out a smile at her. "Thank you.", she said.

 

 

The hair stylist smiled back at her. "You're going to put make up in fifteen minutes, the make up stylist will come later.", she said. Sunnee nodded her head and the hair stylist left. She looked back at the mirror and gasped at the sight of her new hair color.

 

"Woah, purple hair! I missed it.", she said to herself. She already had her hair colored many times, so she knew what to do after having a new hair color. She took a picture of her new hair color with her phone. Then she stared at it, smiling at how pretty the color is.

 

 

"Aiya, a big grapes is standing in front of me."

 

 

Upon hearing the voice, her heart almost stopped, surprised that she wasn't alone in her dressing room. She turned to see a familiar guy, grinning widely at her. He was wearing a black cap, white shirt and black polo shirt with a matching black jeans.

 

 

"Dylan, I didn't expect you to come here.", Sunnee said, looking at him. "Why? You should expect it, now that we're both under 1CM and UMG.", Dylan said. "I thought you're busy.", she said.

 

"I always free my schedule for you. Can't I support my good friend?", he said, grinning at her. "Aiyo, first you went to Produce 101 to see me debut and join Rocket Girls - live, now you're here to see me again, this time as a solo artist.", she said.

 

"I'm here to give my blessings to you. And I hope we can have songs together soon, knowing now that it is likely to happen."  Dylan said, smiling playfully and then winked at her. Sunnee laughed at that. "Aiya, Teacher Xiong is really eager to have a song with me. How can I refuse that? I'd be honored.", she said, playing around with him.

 

 

He laughed at that. "You really are a silly girl."  he said. She just smiled at him. Then he took a look at her, then sighed. "You lost a lot of weight, huh? You're so thin now compared to the last time we met on April.", he said. "My schedule as Rocket Girl is so packed with dance practices, it's normal to lost weight.", she said.

 

 

Dylan then grinned at her again. "How about this, I'll treat you soon.", he said. Sunnee raised an eyebrow at him. "You are a busy person, how can you have the time to treat me?", she asked. "I told you, I'll always free my schedule for you. And besides, I think a certain purple haired girl misses eating seafoods.", he said.

 

"Ah, don't you try to make me hungry. The livestream is going to start in an hour.", she said. "Alright, treat me soon then. I'll be looking forward to that. And prepare lots of money, because I may not be able to stop myself from eating.", she added. He laughed at that. "Sure, anything for you."

 

 

"Alright, jokes aside. Um... thank you for accompanying me to sign up for UMG and for waiting for me in almost six hours to record my new single. I really appreciate it, I don't know where would I be now without your help.", Sunnee said, looking at him with a sincere face.

 

Dylan smiled at her, finally getting serious this time. "Aiyo, it's nothing. It would be a waste if the world wouldn't be able to hear your angelic voice. I just did the right thing.", he said. She smiled and bowed lightly to him. "Thank you, Teacher Xiong."

 

 

"Sunnee, your make up stylist is here. Your clothes are also ready!"

 

 

Dylan smiled at her. "Then I guess that's my cue to leave your dressing room. See you later.", he said. Sunnee smiled at him, watching him leave her dressing room. Then she went to have her make up done and wore her clothes.

 

 


 

 

Before the Press Conference.

 

 

Dylan looked around the room where it will held the livestream, and smiled upon seeing a familiar purple haired person sitting on one of the chairs, she was ready for her livestream. He went up beside her and took a seat next to her. "How is my favorite girl doing?", he asked.

 

 

Sunnee, who was scrolling on her phone, turned to face him. "I am fine. And you have a lot of favorite girl, Gemini Man.", she said. He chuckled at that. "You're my most favorite of them all.", he said, obviously trying to flirt with her.

 

 

She playfully rolled her eyes at him. "Besides, you told me you love me, and you also said that to other guy friends of yours as well. So we're even then.", he added. She laughed at that. "What? Are you jealous?", she asked. Dylan crossed his arms over his chest, pouting cutely at her. "I am. You are My Nee Nee."

 

Sunnee smiled widely at that, she could feel her heart beating fast, it's been like this since he showed up and she's trying to be her normal self around him. She ignored it and playfully looked at him. "Aiyo, how possessive.", she said.

 

He stopped pouting at her, and turned serious. "But seriously, continuing our conversation earlier, your voice really does sound angelic. Like how you always sounded, and when you sung Qing Ge on your concert.", Dylan said. She almost blushed at that. "Aiya, I almost cried while singing it.", she said remembering her performance.

 

 

"You did great though. Although I'm sad that Rocket Girls disbanded - you know that I'm a chaofen, I'm happy for you guys to be finally able to walk your own path of success. Especially you.", he said. Sunnee smiled at that. "I'm going to miss them. I don't think I'll be used introducing myself without saying our group name first.", she said sadly.

 

"You'll get used to it soon.", Dylan said. She laughed at him, realizing something. "That's easy for you to say because you forgot that you are a member of SpeXial.", she said. He also laughed at that. "It's not my fault that I have more solo projects than group projects with the group.", he said.

 

 

A moment of silence passed between them. Then Dylan broke the silence. "Hey, let's take a selfie. After I watch your press conference, I'll be heading to my place soon to prepare for my project tomorrow.", he said. "Okay."

 

With that, they took a selfie - both of them doing v-shaped fingers - he was smiling lightly while she was pouting at the picture. Before the two could talk any longer, the staff came to tell that Sunnee's press conference is about to start.

 

 

"Good luck, Nee.", Dylan said, smiling at her. Sunnee smiled back at him as she stood up from her seat. "Khob kun ka.", she said. Then she left, as the press conference started.