Super Nova Games

Foreign Love

"Sunnee! The girls and I are going to buy some food. Are you coming with us?", Mimi Lee asked as she looked at the short blonde haired girl. Sunnee smiled at her, shaking her head no. "You guys go. Just get me some food, make sure that I eat that food okay?", she said. "Okay, wait for us.", Mimi said, and left with the girls who were waiting for her outside.

 

 

Sunnee sighed as she scrolled through her phone. The program will start in 30 minutes... Is he coming here? She had her fist on her chin, and her elbow at her knee, sitting crossed legs.

 

 

"He's here! I thought he would chicken out.", she heard Ian said as they run past her. She looked at them, following where they are going. Then she heard a familiar laugh, making her smile. He's here...

 

 

Sunnee finally saw his face. He was having a conversation with his team on the program. she continued staring at him until he finally saw her as well. She looked away and focused her attention on her phone.

 

 

Dylan smiled to his team. "Excuse me, I have to go.", he excused himself. With that, he went to sit with a certain blonde haired girl who was looking at her phone. "We meet again.", he greeted her.

 

 

Sunnee looked up at him. "I told you, we will barely get a chance to work together.", she said. Dylan, however, smiled at her. "But if we do have one, like today, I will enjoy and cherish every moment of it.", he said.

 

She smiled at that, a small blush forming on her cheeks. "By the way, why didn't you practiced or trained before coming here?", she asked. "I was filming a drama."  he said. "Aiyo, that's good. I'll definitely try to watch your drama if I don't have work to do.", she said. "You can just help me promote it.", he said. Both of them laughed and continued conversing with each other.

 

 


 

 

Dylan looked around the stadium as he held a drink. Where is she? He was standing beside the cameraman, when he found her talking to her group member. He approached her with a smile.

 

"Hey.", he said. Sunnee turned around in surprise and smiled at him. "You must be tired from today's work. Here, take this.", he said. She took the drink from his hand and smiled. "Thank you.", she said. "Goodluck later.", he said. She nodded her head and watched him as he leave.

 

 

Ao Juan pouted at her. "I wish someone would give me a drink too.", she said. Sunnee laughed at that. "Ask the staffs to buy you one.", she said. Ao Juan made a teasing look at her. "There's a lot of female idols here, and yet he gave you a drink, and only you.", she said. Sunnee only smiled at her and went to sit beside Mimi Lee while drinking her drink from Dylan.

 

 


 

 

Sunnee walked towards to Dylan's spot in the stadium as she held her phone. He saw her walking up to them and moved over so she could sit. As she sat, she opened her phone to take a selfie with Dylan... and with Wei Da Xun on the side. Then she left, smiling at Dylan who smiled back at her, nodding his head.

 

 

Soon, she came back, but this time, she sat in between Dylan and Da Xun. Her attention was on Dylan though. A few minutes later, after talking and joking around with him, she left.

 

 

For the second time, she came back to Dylan's spot, and she had her backpack on. Dylan saw her backpack and decided to mess with it, making her frown at him. "Do you really have to do that?", she asked. "Well, the fans are looking at us. I heard that we have a CP named Xiong Qing or QiNee.", he said.

 

"We have a CP?", she asked in shock. He nodded his head and stopped messing with her backpack. "Although I'm jealous that you flirted with other guys and gave your fans oranges and not me even though I'm also your fan, congrats to your International Team winning. You deserve it.", he said.

 

Sunnee smiled at that. "I'm looking forward to have my 1CM friends in the same team.", she said. Before she left, she heard Dylan's whisper. "And I won't let anyone go against My Sunnee.".