At Milan

Foreign Love

Sunnee dragged her luggage at the floor of the airport, smiling happily. "Am I really in Milan, Italy?", she asked to herself. She couldn't believe it. After debuting in Produce 101 China, she never thought that she can go overseas. "I'll bring my family here one day.", she said to herself.

 

 

She looked at the foreigners that are walking, sitting, talking at the airport. I must be dreaming, I still can't believe I'm standing and breathing in Milan! She stopped walking and took out her phone to take a selfie.

 

 

"Sunnee, you're here too. Long time no see."

 

Sunnee turned around to see who it was. She smiled widely upon seeing him. "Aiyo, it's Xiong laoshi.", she said. Dylan smiled back at her, he was also dragging his luggage. "It's not really 'long time no see' since I saw you debut live.", he said.

 

"Ah, I knew you were there.", she said. "How?", he asked. "You don't know this but I look at my super topic on weibo everyday. I saw you crying while I saw saying my speech.", she told him. He chuckled at that. "Your speech is cute though, like you.", he said. She almost blushed at that.

 

 

"I have to go, the staffs must be looking for me.", Sunnee said. "Okay, I guess I'll just see you sometime later.", Dylan said. With that, the two went on their separate ways.

 

 


 

 

Sunnee and Dylan were now outside the plaza, holding their wine. "I didn't knew that we'll meet up again, in a foreign country to boot.", he said. "Yeah, I didn't expect this either.", she said as she sipped her wine. He smiled, looking at his wine. "I'll be looking forward to work with you in the future.", he said.

 

She sighed at that. "I doubt that.", she said. "Why?", he asked. "We have a lot of schedule, group schedule. I don't think we'll work together in the future.", she said. He made a pout at her. "Are you rejecting me?", he asked in a cutesy voice, making her giggle.

 

 

"Silly, that's not what I mean.", she said. He stopped making cute faces at her. "Let's have fate to decide if we'll work and see together again.", she continued. He smiled at that as both of them looked at the night sky.

 

 

"Do you want to get married here?", Dylan asked her. Sunnee smiled at the thought. "I'd love to, but I would rather get married in Thailand." she said. "Alright, let's have our wedding in Thailand.", he joked. She laughed at that. "How can I say no to my hubby?", she asked as the two of them fooled around again.

 

 

At the same time, both of them have the same thoughts in their minds. I wish I can stop the time so I could make more memories with you here...