Gemini Man & Goddess

Foreign Love

June 06, 2020 - Weibo

 

Sunnee's post:

@ Dylan Xiong

Happy birthday *frown emoji*

 

The screenshot of their text messages:

Sunnee: Happy birthday *smile emoji*

Dylan: Aiyo

Dylan: Goddess

Dylan: Hahaha

Sunnee: You have so many goddess *smile emoji*

Sunnee: You Gemini man

Sunnee: *smile emoji*

Dylan: Hahaha today I'm only calling you a goddess

 

Dylan's comment:

*crying emoji* I'm actually the goddess. @ Yang Yun Ching  is glory goddess red duck *muscle emoji*

 

--

 

"Which zodiac sign do you think matches with you the most with you?"

 

"Most of them are, but I think I know more Geminis." - Sunnee

 

"So you think that air signs go well together?"

 

"Yea, I don't know why, but most of my friends are Geminis." - Sunnee

 

"Is it because that they are very open?"

 

"It's not that, I think they have a lot of different sides." - Sunnee

 

"Oh, so that it'll make you curious and wonder 'wow what other surprises do you have?'"

 

"Yea." - Sunnee

 

"So you like surprises?"

 

"Yea." - Sunnee

 

"What kind of surprises would make you especially go 'wow' and be really happy?"

 

"Actually as long as its a surprise, I like it." - Sunnee

 

--

 

Question: Which one is hard to do? Leg photo or kissing scene?

 

Sunnee: Leg photo. Kiss is just a 'mua', right? Isn't shooting a kissing scene just kissing a little?

 

--

 

Question: Do you have any technique for shooting kissing scenes?

 

Dylan: What technique can there be? Am I that bored that I should get someone to practice? 

 

 


 

 

April 16, 2020

 

"We're done recording the songs for your third album. You may all rest now."

 

 

Sunnee stretched out her arms as she stood up from her seat. They just heard the songs and it was really good. She got her bag and was about to leave when Yamy just called them. "Huo Jian! I have some announcement.", she said. They all looked at her.

 

"Tomorrow we have to practice for We Are Blazing. Everyone don't be late, okay?", Yamy said. "Yes, leader.", everyone said cheerefully. Yamy smiled at that. Although all of them are tired from work, but with her friends accompanying each other, they can overcome it with happiness.

 

 

"Sunnee! Do you want to go with us? We're going to the hotel together.", Meng Jie asked as she, Mei Yun, and Ao Juan were standing in front of her. Sunnee gave them an apologetic look. "You guys can go, I still have something to do.", she said.

 

"At this late, you still have to go somewhere?", Mei Qi asked as she approached them. They turned to look at her. Sunnee rubbed the back of her neck. "Aiyo, I won't be out for that long.", she reassured them.

 

 

"See you guys soon! I'm going now.", Xuan Yi said as she left with her personal staffs. "Woah, that fast? She does have a lot of individual schedule.", Mei Yun said. "You guys have individual schedules as well.", Ao Juan said. "Chao Yue, Mimi, Zi Ning, Yamy, and Fu Jing already left.", Meng Jie pointed out.

 

 

"And I'm going to leave now. See you guys tomorrow.", Sunnee said. They all said bye to her as she leaves. "What's the sudden rush? Is she seeing someone we don't know?", Mei Qi asked. Mei Yun and Ao Juan shrugged their shoulders, however, Meng Jie was smiling. "She's going out with an old friend.", she said.

 

 

Sunnee just got in the elevator and saw her reflection. I look tired... I need to look fresh and neat. She wiped her sweat with her handkerchief and wore her black beanie to hide her messy hair. She also has a mask on to protect herself from the virus.

 

 

As she got off of the elevator, she immediately went to the side where she could be spotted. She opened her phone as she has her back laying on the wall.

 

Sunnee looked at the super topic of her on weibo. She smiled seeing her sunstars make a fanart of her, she saved the pictures and continued scrolling on her phone. She was currently outside the hotel, it was already night.

 

 

Her phone vibrated, indicating that she has a text message. She opened her inbox to see that she has a message from someone. She smiled as she read the message.

 

I told you, fate will let us meet again. - Gemini Man

 

She replied to his message.

 

Then I guess fate loves us that much. - Sunnee

 

But I love you more. - Gemini Man

 

Really? You have a lot of female friends, you say that to them as well. - Sunnee

 

Is my childhood sweetheart jealous? - Gemini Man

 

 

 

Sunnee smiled as she only sent a smile emoji as her reply to him. "That man is so...", she sighed as she looked at the night sky. The night sky is so beautiful with a lot of stars...

 

 

Then she heard a car stopping, making her look at it. She saw that the door of the driver's seat opened, revealing the guest. She smiled upon seeing him, crossing her arms over her chest. He went up to her, copying her posture.

 

 

"Ready for a night stroll?", Dylan asked as he looked at her. "Oh please, I'm a member of Rocket Girls. We're always ready for everything.", Sunnee said. "I think you just said a line from Barging to the Next Destination.", he said. She laughed at that and playfully punched his shoulder. "You really are a Fried Noodle.", she said.

 

He smiled at her. "But I'm more of a Sunstar than a Friend Noodle.", he said. She smiled at him. "Alright, Mr. Sunstar. Let's go.", she said. He guided her to his car and escorted her to the passenger's seat, and went to the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove.

 

 

There was a peaceful silence between them, but it didn't last long after Dylan opened his CD Player at his car, playing a song. She laughed out loud as soon as she heard the song and saw the playlist. "A Fried Noodle indeed.", she said. "I also have a playlist of your solo songs and covers.", he said proudly.

 

Sunnee smiled at that. The two sang along with the song as they took a night stroll.

 

 


 

 

At an empty park of the city, Sunnee and Dylan were sitting at a bench staring at the night sky.

 

 

"It's been a long time since we last hanged out like this.", Dylan said. "Yeah, those times that I almost got bored at seeing your face almost everyday.", Sunnee joked. He chuckled, making her smile. His voice, laugh, and chuckle were her favorite things about him.

 

 

"I heard that Libras have good fortune this year.", he said. She nodded her head, muttering a 'yeah' to him . "I also heard that Geminis are compatible to your zodiac sign.", he said. "I think Geminis are unique.", she said.

 

Dylan looked at her. "How so?", he asked. Sunnee shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know, its just a strange feeling that I feel.", she said. "Gemini guys are good looking as well.", he said. "Same goes for Libra.", she said.

 

"I know. I have a good looking goddess Libra sitting right beside me.", he said. It made her giggle and have a little blush on her cheeks. Although it was pretty dark, he could see her small blush. "Our genes are just too good for us.", she said.

 

 

"If there were a 24 hour Lovers Challenge, would you do it?", Dylan asked out of nowhere. "That depends.", Sunnee said. "Why?", he asked. "If anyone from EXO will do that challenge with me maybe I'll accept it.", she said smiling dreamily. 

 

 

He chuckled, although he felt sad. "I'd love to do the challenge with you though. But I prefer lifetime instead of 24 hours.", he said. "Aiyo, you're such a sweet talker.", she said, taking it as a joke. "Alright, kiss me then.", he said, challenging her. She did kiss him, but only a peck on the cheek.

 

 

He chuckled at that as he looked at the night sky again. "How come the goddess beside me thinks that kissing is just a small peck on the lips or cheeks.", he teased. She felt her face heating up, as she began to feel nervous with him. "Excuse me, Gemini man. I'm still an innocent child.", she said.

 

 

Dylan laughed at that, and just hearing his laugh made Sunnee's heart beat in a fast rhythm. "Well, let this Gemini man teach an innocent goddess how to kiss.", he said. Her eyes widened at that, as she looked at him in surprise.

 

She found him leaning in to her face, staring at her with half lidded eyes. Silence filled the air as they closed their eyes after he closed the gap between their lips.