New Single/s

Foreign Love

Weibo

 

Sunnee's post: 

Long time no see. *heart emoji*

He said our friendship will end if I don't post our selfie...

... So what can I do. *face palm laughing emoji*

@ Dylan Xiong

 

Dylan's comment: 

Artists & XuanFa fit success. *heart emoji* Is it necessary to send new songs after the announcement? *smirk emoji* Waiting.

 

Sunnee's reply: 

Well, the artist remembers to help me do the promotions ah *heart eyes emoji* The manpower is not enough *puppy dog eyes emoji*

 

--

 

"When your demo comes out, which of your good friends will you let first hear it?" - Interviewer

 

"It's not good to answer anyone's name.", - Sunnee

 

"Let me think..." - Sunnee

 

"Share it with an actor friend who is very close to me. We've known each other for a while. Our personalities are quite similar. Preserving in the field of actors." - Sunnee

 

 


 

 

"That's a wrap!"

 

 

Sunnee sighed as she took out the headphones off of her head and ears. "I love the song and the lyrics, it will definitely give good vibes once the people hears it.", the director said.

 

 

She smiled and bowed her head after she got out of the recording studio. "Thank you, director! You worked hard.", she said. The director was about to leave when he remembered something."Oh right. Once I finished polishing the song, I want you to do a choreography of it for your MV.", he said. She smiled and bowed her head again. "I will work hard!", she said.

 

 

The director smiled at that. "And seems like you won't be able to rest right now. You have some company.", he said. With that, he left. Sunnee raised an eyebrow, confused. When she turned around, she was surprised to see a familiar face again.

 

"Long time no see, Sunnee."

 

 


 

 

Sunnee and Dylan were now sitting at a coffee shop near the recording studio, as they waited for their drinks.

 

 

"I see you have a solo EP now.", Dylan said as he looked at her. Sunnee smiled at that. "Yeah, I can't wait to sing my EP at the concert.", she said. "Rocket Girls will have three concerts, right?", he asked. She nodded her head.

 

 

"I wish I could come to your concert, I have a very busy schedule next year.", he said. She smiled at that. "That's okay. As long as you'll continue to support me and Rocket Girls.", she said. He smiled at her. "Of course. I'm a Sunstar and a Fried Noodle.", he says proudly, making her giggle.

 

 

Their coffee arrived, and they thanked the waitress. Both of them took a sip of their coffee before looking at the glass window. "I wish I can have a solo album soon.", she said.

 

 

Dylan looked at her, staring at her face. "I wish we can also have a song together.", he said. He saw her smile as she still looked at the window. "Yeah, I wonder how our voices will sound like.", she said.

 

"I'm sure it'll sound great. Especially since you have a beautiful voice.", he said. Sunnee finally looked at him. She had a small blush on her cheeks as she smiled. Aiyo, he's making my heart flutter...

 

 

"But I want to listen to your solo EP.", Dylan said as he made a pout. Sunnee giggled at that, her blush not leaving her cheeks. "Why do you want to hear it?", she asked. "There's no reason why. I just want to hear your voice.", he said.

 

"What? My normal voice is not enough for you to hear?", she asked. He laughed, making her heart flutter again. Why does he have to do that? "I love your voice, but I love it more when you sing and laugh.", he said. "Aiyo, you're getting good with words.", she said.

 

"I've been practicing.", Dylan said. Sunnee made a teasing look at him. "Yeah, with other girls.", she said. He looked at her directly in the eyes. "Really? How many Sunnee Yang are living in our planet?", he asked. Hearing that, her heart did fluttered again.

 

 

"It's getting late. I think we should go back now.", Sunnee said. With that, the two left the coffee shop after paying.