The Childhood Sweetheart

Foreign Love

2017.

 

"I heard you have a childhood sweetheart, Sunnee. Can you explain?" asked the interviewer to Dylan. "When we first met a really really long time ago, in 2015." Dylan started.

 

  

"That's not very long ago." said the interviewer. Dylan continued, "We clicked immediately, and we chatted really happily. Last year when we were livestreaming, she would call me 'hubby' and I would call her 'wifey'." Dylan joked and laughed.

On the livestream...

"Xiong laoshi!"

Echo said as soon as Dylan entered his make up room. He was holding a camera for his livestream. Dylan let out a fake surprised expression and looked at the camera. Behind him, there's a short blonde haired girl who was behind him all along.

"Don't be like that. I'm behind him this whole time, you know." Sunnee said to Echo. Then, she went to hug Dylan from the back. Which was seen on the livestream. He watched as she placed her head on his shoulder for a moment.

"This person told me that she only loves me." Dylan said as Sunnee let go of  hugging him from the back. She let out a giggle and covered a little. Both of them were looking at the camera.

"I really love you." Sunnee said as soon as she wasn't seen in the livestream. "Afterwards, she left me for someone else." he joked. "I really love you, but you don't love me." she joked back as well.

A few minutes later...

Sunnee saw that Dylan had the camera on her. She looked at the camera as she held the poster of Dylan that he personally signed. "Why are you filming me?"  she asked.

"Because you look good."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Then, do you love me?"

"I love you."

"Then today let's..." she forgot was she was about to say. Sunnee let out a laugh to hide the fact that she forgot her next words. Everyone in the make up room laughed as well. Realizing that this moment was caught on the livestream, and they're being watched, she thought of something to say.

"Pretend I never said anything." Sunnee joked as she faced the camera, before she walked out laughing slightly.


 

 

"I can't believe you said that as he was livestreaming." Echo said as soon as the livestream ended. Sunnee face palmed as she sat beside her. "I know. What a dumb move of me." she said in embarrassment.

 

"People will think that you guys have something going on." Echo said to her. "Especially his fans." she added. Sunnee thought about it for a moment. "Not really... If they know me, they'd think I'm only joking with Dylan." she said.  But my feelings for him is not a joke for me...

 

"Right. But I have to admit that you two look cute flirting with each other." Echo teased, making Sunnee blush but she ignored that. "Duh, I know I'm cute." she said proudly.

 

"So you're saying that you're cute but not me?" a voice said from behind them.

 

 

Both girls turned to see Dylan pouting at Sunnee. "It's not fair." he added. Sunnee smirked at him, "Life sometimes is not fair, you know." she joked.

 

 

"Ah! I have to go." Echo said as she remembered something. "Where are you going?" Sunnee asked. "I'm still haven't got my copy of the new script for KO One 5." she said and rushes to the door. "Bye!"

 

 

Dylan sighed and looked at Sunnee, who was looking at the door. Then he let out a smile. "Looks like we're alone now." he said. She turned to look at him. "What? Did you miss me so much that you can't wait for us to be alone?" she asked, obviously flirting with him.

 

"Maybe, maybe not-"

 

"You still owe me something."

 

"What? What did I owe you?"

 

"You said you we're planning to eat with me!"

 

"When did I- oh..."

 

"Don't tell me you forgot! You commented it on your post!" Sunnee said and pouted. That made Dylan chuckle, "Aiyo, I didn't mean to forget it. I was just so busy these past few months" he apologized.

 

"Because you're the big star of our company" she said bluntly. "And I wanted to work with you. It's sad that there isn't a project for the two of us to work together." he said with a sigh.

 

 

Sunnee let out a grin. "If you're really sorry, then treat me to a meal." she said. "Hmm... okay. I'll agree to go on a date with you."

 

"I- what- it's not a date!"

 

"If I say it's a date, then it is a date."

 

"We are just going to eat-"

 

"Then I won't treat you to a meal"

 

 

Sunnee crossed her arms and pouted, "No fair!". Which made Dylan laugh at her. "Alright, alright. Let's go. I'll keep my promise to treat you on a meal even if you don't want to call it a date" he said with a smile, while looking at her.

 

 

She blushed as she stared at his smile. He never fails to make me feel butterflies on my stomach...

 

"Let's go!" he said cheerfully as he grabbed her hand to lead her outside.