A Night With You

Foreign Love

"Did you have a dinner with Sunnee recently?"

Dylan: There was a little gathering.

 

--

 

 

"Aiyo! We've got a long day ahead."

 

 

Dylan said as he got inside the van, heading towards the filming of his next project, a guest in a variety show. "Xiong laoshi, I've prepared your things that you will be needing at the show.", one of his staff said. "Thank you.", he said.

 

He opened his phone, only to see that it was already low battery. He sighed, and took out his powerbank to charge his phone. "Just when I need to check something...", he muttered under his breath. Then, he looked at his manager, who was on her phone. "Hey, can you search something for me? It's really important.", he said.

 

"Sure, what do you want to search?", his manager said. "Can you check what's her schedule for this month?", Dylan said. His manager already know who he was talking about, and immediately searched her studio that was posting her monthly schedule.

 

 

"Oh! What a lucky day, she's also in Changsha filming a variety show.", his manager said. Hearing that, Dylan  let out a smile. "Really? I'd want to visit her later.", he said. "But laoshi, filming takes almost the whole afternoon, sometimes it ends at midnight, you know that.", his manager reminded him. "Besides, you don't even know what time you'll finish filming. You can visit her next time.", she continued.

 

He let out a defeated sigh and slumped on his seat. "Fine, let's just go to work.", he said in a sad tone.

 

--

 

That night.

 

 

Dylan stretched out his arms as he got inside the van. "Oh my gosh, what a tiring day!", he said loudly. He just finished filming for the variety show, and it was almost 11 pm. "I'm starving. Can we stop by at a restaurant? I haven't eaten since this afternoon.", he said.

 

His manager nodded her head, and they went to the nearest restaurant. As they got inside, there were only a few people inside, knowing it's pass bed time. He got in the lane and ordered what he was craving for. "I'll have some hotpot please, and lots of water. Oh, wait. Hotpot and water for three people please. ", he said.

 

 

"Can I have the same order?", a familiar voice asked beside him. Dylan looked to see a familiar dark haired girl standing beside him on the other lane. "What a surprise to see you here, Sunnee.", he said, hiding his excitement upon seeing her.

 

 

Said person turned to him, with a shocked look on her face. "Aiya, Xiong laoshi! Long time no see.", she said happily. As their food was being prepared, they went on a table and sat together. Their staffs were already sitting behind them, knowing that it will take long for them to leave the place.

 

"I heard you're a fixed member of MIA.", Dylan said. "Oh, yes. I don't know why I was chosen to be a fixed member. Maybe because they think I'm funny.", Sunnee said. "But you are a funny person.", he said. She just shrugged her shoulders. "Did you know that I'm also a fixed member of MIA on the last season?", he said.

 

Her face lightened up upon hearing that. "Really? Aw, it's such a pity that you're not on the same season as me. I hope we'll get to work on the same variety show soon.", she said. He patted her shoulder and sighed, "I hope so too, but let's see. We never know what the future holds.", he said.

 

"If you're a fixed member, then you must be a funny person.", Sunnee said. "Yeah, that's why we get along well.", Dylan said. Both of them laughed out loud at that. "Oh, by the way. Your album is sick, I've been playing them nonstop. You've got great taste in music.", he complimented.

 

She blushed at that. "Aiyo, you really know how to make my day better.", she said. "Why? Is your day bad?", he asked. "It's good earlier. But now it's better.", she said. "Then, I'm glad I was able to make your day better.".

 

Sunnee let out a smile, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Sweet talker!", she said in a cutesy voice. Dylan smiled back, and pinched her cheeks. "You've gained weight.", he said. "Way to ruin the mood!", she said in a fake annoyed tone.

 

I wish I could spend more time with you... My sunny girl.