Produce 101 China

Foreign Love

Sunnee took a deep breathe as she carried her luggage. Today is the day she will go to China to achieve her dreams. She already got the things she needed during her stay there. 

 

 

"Sunnee, are you ready?", Lucia asked as Sunnee got into the airport. "Of course I am! Who wouldn't be?", she said as she tried to hide her nervousness. "Besides, we're meeting with our other group mates there, I can't wait to see them!", Sunnee continued.

 

 

"I miss Yao Ke and Cheng Cheng. I'm so sad that Zhong Ji San Guo Season 2 got banned from filming.", Lucia said sadly. "I know right? Thank god I got to film KO One Recall.", Sunnee said dramatically. "Silly, that's a different case.", Lucia said as she laughed a little.

 

 

Sunnee felt her phone vibrated. She opened her phone to see that someone texted her. A smile formed in her face as she replied to the text messege. Lucia noticed this and nudged her, "Hey, who are you texting?", she asked. 

 

 

Sunnee quickly turned off the screen and looked at Lucia, "No one.", she said as she tried not to smile. Lucia gave her a look, "That smile means something, Sunnee. Who is it?", she asked her once more.

 

 

Sunnee kept her cool and shrugged. "Aiya, we're gonna be late for our flight, let's go!", she said as she walked while bringing her luggage with her. Lucia ran after her, "Wait for me!".

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan sat on his couch at the place where he stayed at and the TV. The show hasn't started yet. He got up and grabbed some food for him to eat. He went back to his couch to see that the show has started.

 

 

Dylan watched until the group he was waitig for is finally showing up. A smile formed in his face as he heard the company name and the name of the group, but grinned when he heard his name being mentioned on the show. 

 

 

He continued watching the show, but his eyes focused on one person, the one wearing a green blazer. The mentor chose a number who's group will perform next. "Seat 52.", upon hearing this, Dylan tensed up. "It's her group!", he said to himself.

 

 

He saw her reaction when their group was called. But nevertheless, showed up in front of their mentors. Dylan smiled at her coolness, "You can do it.", he cheered. He watched the group perform their song choice. He got to admit, she was more handsome than him in those clothes.

 

 

Dylan got nervous when it's time to announce which class she will got into. "I hope it's A.", he kept on saying repeatedly as crossed his fingers. "Class A... Congratulations!", one of the mentor announced.

 

 

"Yun Qing, congratulations. You got in Class A.", the mentor said. Dylan let out a scream of joy upon hearing that. Dylan could see the excitement on her smile as she went on her spot. 

 

 

Later on that night, he opened his phone and his inbox. He opened one of his messeges sent to someone called "Nee", he looked at his text earlier to her.

 

 

Hey, today's your flight right? I hope we meet up as soon as you landed here in China. Don't get too worked up, just stay calm and enjoy what you're doing. Remember that I'll always support you, especially in your journey today in Produce 101 China. Love you, wifey. - Dylan's text to "Nee".

 

 

Aiya, stop saying sweet words hahaha! I'll remember your advice, my dear hubby. Don't worry about me that much okay? I can do this! Thank you for supporting me, though this is so cliche. Hahaha! I, Sunnee Yang Yun Qing, will do my best! Love you too hubby. - "Nee"'s reply to Dylan.

 

 

Dylan smiled at her reply. He texted back while still smiling, then dropped his phone after he sent the text, and went to sleep, but left the screen open.

 

 

You're welcome my dear wifey! I'll watch the show to catch up on you since you guys aren't allowed to use phones there. Make sure that once I saw you on the screen, you're still healthy and cheerful. Goodluck ;) :) - Dylan's text to Sunnee.