Day 2--Huijin

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2 2018, 10:00

"Hey hyung," Yuto entered the living room while Hui was watching TV "I just got a call from Hyojong. He said that he and her girlfriend are gonna have a Christmas party on that 25 and he invited us."

"That's cool," Hui replied.

Yuto notices his facial expression and questions him, "Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine," Hui sighed "It's just that it's been a while since Hyojong left Pentagon."

"Dude we get it. At least he was happy with her, especially fans are starting to support them."

It wasn't just that for Hui, it's something more bothersome than just their relationship.

"Hey, can you request Jinho to take care of the group, I got some matter to settle."

"Sure thing hyung" Hui grab his coat and pull the door as he leave his dorm. Surely none of s have no idea what's on his mind.

Just then, Jinho entered the living room and gave an irritated look, "Where's Hui going?"

"He got some errands to do."

Hui walk all the way to a unknown dorm and started knocking. He could hear someone's footsteps getting louder and opens the door. It was Minnie from Gidle.

"Hey Hui, what brings you here?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Soojin. May I know where she is?"

"Oh her? She's with Shuhua at Yeouido park."

"Thanks" Hui finally got some information and sprint to his next destination, Yeouido park.

"Umm was that Hui?" Soyeon asked as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter