Day 11--Chuuves

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 11 2018, 12:30

"Wake up Yves," Chuu, being her happy go round self, tugged her sleepy friend. The pink bubblegum groaned in her deep slumber.

"What?" Her eyes squinted.

"Look," Chuu shows Yves the snowflakes falling from the sky through her window, which also covers their backyard with snow.

"Let's go outside." Chuu drags Yves into the chilly outside of their dorm to experience winter, since it's December. Chuu walks around, gathering every bit of snow and turns it into a snowball and throws it to Yves.

"Oh it's on Chuu," Yves joins the fray with Chuu in this blizzard winter. From snowball fights to making snowman, their snow fun interrupted when their leader, Hasuel called them.

"Yah you two get inside. You may catch a cold know you," Both of them heed their instructions and went inside. The rest of the members woke up and notice them being covered in snow.

Now that there all here, Haseul starts preparing breakfast for their members before proceeding to their plan.

"Ok since it's freezing outside, not because of my curse, I say that we will go to the park to play with the snow." The rest of the members release their excitement, including Hyunjin barking noises.

They started grabbing their coats and grant their permission for their managers to drove their van to the snowy park. As soon as they open the van door, everyone started collecting snow from their ground and start their group snowball

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter