Just Hold on (We going Home)

Behind Brown hair and Hazel eyes

Hansol woke up cold, he was always cold so that didn’t really phase him. But he was also so warm. He turn to face his best friend, who he apparently had slept beside. He recall the promise that he had re-recited to him the night before. 

 

The soft charm of his alarm woke him up completely, he attempt to reach his arm over his friend sleeping body in attempt to silence the sound, echoing in his ears. Swiping the screen to add a few more minutes of sleep. He was tired. 

 

After a few minutes the soft chime awoke him again. He stopped the alarm and shifted out of bed. The reminder stagnant on his phone, ‘practice at 9:00’. He internally groaned as he peel himself out of bed to wake up. 

 

The clock flashed bright red numbers, 7 am. He rubbed some remaining sleep out of his eyes and make his way reluctant to the bathroom and he slowly pushed open the door slightly, then closing it after. 

 

He stood facing the mirror, the dark circles were prominent but the baby fat was as well (it wasn’t but he couldn’t see that). He tried to look past it but it was so prominent. He sighed, his tongue darting out of his lips tracing the skin if his lower lip. 

 

He reached for the small container of concealer, patting it lightly over the almost bruises under neath his eyes. He sighed with content once they were barely visible. He tiptoe back to his dorm room and searched for some clothes. 

 

He lay them out, getting the shower on and turning the notch to cold water. He pretended not to be mesmerize by some of the stray beads of blood that slipped out of an old cut. The razor slightly bloody was staining the side of the shower wall. 

 

He could hear the voices in his head getting louder, skull throbbing and skin itching so badly he wanted to rip it all off. He wrapped a timid hand around the handle of the razor. He his lips reluctant. 

 

His hand was shaking, he looked down to his thighs, no blood but allot of raise scars making themselves present, some were incredible puffy and inflame, others flat from shallow cuts. He sighed. 

 

He pressed the blade into the the upper skin of his thigh just below the hip. He saw some blood slip from the cut just below the line where he placed it, cascading down his leg he placed a wad of paper towel against the cut once he was done in the shower. 

 

7:30

 

He had time, drying his hair and the waterproof concealer still in place he nodded. Pull a pastel blue shirt over his head and hanging around his thighs. He winced at the roughness of his black jean, pushing them aside in favor of some loose fitting leggings. 

 

He ran a hand through his hair, looking in the mirror he cocked his head to the side. Even though he saw someone who had somehow gained weight, his thighs were...they weren’t touching. He was surprised. Confused. 

 

He push that thought to the side as he blew a stay piece out of his eyes and flipped his hair to the other side

8:30? How dis time pass like that? The notification on his phone... practice at 8:45. He had time....

 

Wait...they changed the practice time??? He ran to the room he had slept in with Seungkwan and raced to the practice room the room. 

—————

 

It wasn’t very surprising to Seungcheol that he and Wonwoo was the only people there. The door opening a few moments later. A tall Mingyu walking in nearly falling and yelling about how he was sorry he was late. He wasn’t surprised that Vernon was late. 

 

But after 15 minutes he thought that for sure he wasn’t coming. He kept looking back at the door. He was a very small build silhouette of a man. He was surprised when it turned out to be Hansol. Sure, in the face the boy was the same but his arms, legs body was so much thinner. 

 

“I’m so...sorry I’m late I lost track of time and ....I end up running here...” he said. Panting a little from the effort it took to move that fast and still be late. He sighed. 

 

No earbuds...or headphones. Their little rapper baby wasn’t wearing any headphones for once in his life. He was late of course but it was... odd. Seungcheol, almost laughed. 

 

He looked back to see the rest of the hip hop unit take their eyes up and down their youngest member. They were clearly shocked as well, he wasn’t surprised. He nodded, usher the youngest to put his stuff down and join them. 

 

Mingyu rapped an arm around the youngest shoulders, Hansol laugh at something that Mingyu had said then they continued to stretch as the leader turned the stereo on. 

 

If Seungcheol was being honest he was glad to be able to have his youngest member back. A few days ago he got his cast off so he could dance, but he had to wear a brace or an ace bandage. Which Seungcheol has realized their little almost maknae. 

 

Wonwoo back hugged their youngest. Having a hand tight grip on his hips, reluctant letting go of them to wrap his wrist up. He sighed with content once it was wrapped enough to minimize pain and yet still able to stabilize. 

 

The music was loud, echo through Hansol’s ears and he missed that the most. He could feel how his whole body nearly vibrates at it, the new body weight betraying him a little. He had only looked at the choreography once but he was able to memorize it as soon as the beat filled his ears. 

 

His eyes were practically closed but he could feel everyone’s movement and just know that his were in sync. He could hear their footsteps when the moves keeping up with them as he heard them plant their feet to the ground. 

 

Somewhere along the line the music stop. He opened his eyes and felt a slight dizzy feeling. Not bad but it was growing more a little bit. He follow the rest of s to get some water. 

 

He nearly collapsed when he went to pick it up, knees giving out a little bit, head become heavy as his lower body became much lighter. The dizzy came back. He could hear Mingyu or Wonwoo talking to him but he couldn’t make it out exactly. 

 

He waved off them, pushing himself up off of the ground. He stopped when he felt Mingyu hand on his arm. His hand was warm but his face was stern. Intimidating, so he stood right where he was, and was to scare to upset his hyung to move. 

 

He looked up squinting as he could make out Seungcheol hand signals asking if he was ok he was tempt to nod but the look on s faces told him to not mess around. He shakes his head mouthing ‘dizzy,’

 

He felt Wonwoo hold him by the hips to keep him upright again. Gentle but stern. Definitely Wonwoo. Nobody else. He felt Mingyu press the bottle of water against his lips he turned his head away. 

 

Seungcheol made him drink it he wasn’t surprised but he couldn’t deny the leader so he drank it and then smiled at s. He thanked them.  Finishing the bottle or water he was offered and I then gasping a little bit after downing the bottle. 

 

s surrounded him in a small circle. He felt love and warm. Not the same warm as Joshua, that was a different kind of lovely warm. A kind of love that was share between people be love and trust. He love them. 

 

For the Hip hop unit it was hard, the amount of space they took up was so much less then how much space that Hansol was. Their baby was so small, small hips, small waist, thin legs, really really thin legs, his arms the wide of three fingers...maybe 4 pushing. 

 

Hansol was small, thinner than what he ever was. But even though the fact that there were faint bruise under his eyes, and he would wince if his wrist was squeezed or gripped in the hug or his thighs or something. But the unit were happy. 

 

They could see glimpses of their “maknae”, the peppy overhappy hyperactive, space out a lot maknae. They knew that it would me no easy route for their maknae to come back home but they would help him along the way. 

 

Wonwoo piggy back the youngest and spinning in circles a few times, before long they actually forgot to practice but they didn’t care. They were make their friend happy and that was all that counts. They would help guide Hansol back to Vernon. Along with everyone else. 

 

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═══════╗

 

Yeah this chapter , but that’s fine. Umm I’m gonna try to make this story longer, again this is my first try at multi chapter fanfic. It WAS only going have like 10 chapter but I decided that it needed to be more than that. 

 

I am striving for at least 15 now...I want to have 20 actually but that might be pushing it...I’m not that good a righter....yeah. So thank for your views on my awful story...

 

사람해요💕☝︎