Telling Them and loving Him

Behind Brown hair and Hazel eyes

Joshua shifted a little bit once he realized how all of the other members were in the room. He was expecting like only S. Coups and Jeonghan since the two boyfriends were virtually inseparable. He sighed silently sneaking a quick glance at Vernon who was practically vibrating with how badly he was shaking. 

 

Biting his lip he looked over at the younger who was quite pale and again shaking. “Are you okay?” He asked in English. The younger snap his head up, lips bright red from being bitten on and chewed as a nervous habit. A nod, and a thumbs up was given as an indication that he could go on. 

 

“Don’t freak out. Okay?” He asked the rest of the members remember to speak in Korean so they could understand. Waiting for nods or some sort of confirmation by the rest of the members. Once he got it he let out a puff of air. 

 

“I took Hansol to the hospital the other day, he was running a fever and was quite sick. Once we got there the nurse came up to me and tell me that he may be showing some signs of depression-“ taking another glance at the younger. 

 

“And I found out that...” his voice trailed off. This was harder than he thought it was. The younger was shaking so hard that he was worried that he might pass out, but he kept send him signals to keep going or that he was okay. 

 

“Hansol-ah? Can you roll up your sleeve?” He asked in both English and Korean. Voice like honey, and wondering how it sounded so solid when he was freaking out on he inside. his lip before biting it. 

 

Hansol let out a small whimper but nodded anyway. Snaking a fragile, pale hand up to his sleeve wrapping his hands around the hem, he slowly revealed the inside of his wrist. He whimper again looking back at Joshua before he continued again. 

 

It was honestly horrifying. Joshua had only seen a few, but it was ugly. Some were shallow, scarred over, and made a darker line on the inside of his wrist. Some were old, scabbed and crossing over each-other. Some up and down crossing overlapping bleeding into each other. 

 

And there were two or three where he could see the stitches on, deep and still leaking some blood. One covered in gauze to slow the bleeding. The deepest one, uncovered and blood sliding down his arm. Joshua visibly winced at that. 

 

Hansol let out a whimper when the fabric made it past the deepest one as he watched the faces of the rest of the members in shock. Frowns forming at the sight and some gasped. He feel his eyes water as the members gasped. 

 

“T-there’s m-more,” he said looking at the floor in particular. “T-there’s some on m-my....t-thighs,” he point to the tops and sides of his legs, both. He was glad he was wearing dark leggings so that they couldn’t see the mess of blood sliding down pale skin. 

 

Jeonghan let out a little sigh and covered his mouth as he walked forward. Uncurling his hands when he was close enough to tough Hansol. Gripping the boys wrists, and holding his hands out in front of him. “Why?” He asked. 

 

“Hansol-ah, why? How could you do that and not...? How can you cut up your skin like that? How could you not tell does this not hurt you? Don’t you see your worth more than cutting into yourself? Why?” Jeonghan asked, accidentally squeeze to hard on the deeper cut. 

 

“A-ahh,” was the slight response as Vernon tried to loosen Jeonghan’s grip on his wrist. The cut stinging and pulsating making it hurt so much more. His eyes watered as he tried to shimmy his hand away. Accidentally drawing more blood from the seeping wound. 

 

“Jeonghan let go,” Seungcheol said. “Let go if his hand before you hurt him more.” 

 

“I want to know why he thinks he can cut himself and think we wouldn’t care. He hurt himself. He hurt Joshua. And I just need to know why, his pretty pale skin needs to be covered in scars and in blood for him to have to tell us.” 

 

“H-hyung. Y-your hurting me let go of my a-ahh,” he cut himself off once he pulled on some of the stitches when he tried to tug his hand away. Some more blood slid down his wrist as a few tears escaped his eyes. He bit down harder on his lip. 

 

Joshua eyes widened at the amount of blood that was leaving his arm.  Running into the bathroom in the hallway and coming back with gauze and some bandages and allot of painkillers. He slowly remove Jeonghans hands from his boyfriend wrist. 

 

Joshua press a wad of gauze against the latter wrist, apologize when the letter let out loud whine and then a whimper that echoed across the room. Joshua pulled the quickly reddening gauze. Too much. He was bleeding to rapidly and to much. 

 

Jeonghan sighed, tapping Joshua shoulder making Joshua move. “I’m sorry, bite into this,” Jeonghan offer Hansol a towel in which he bit into as Jeonghan harshly press some towels into his laceration. Jeonghan try to focus to on the cut rather than the little whimpers from the younger. 

 

Hansol tried hard not to let out loud moans despite how much it hurt. It burned and the cut was throbbing. He honestly had no idea what was going on, feeling in a haze. He could barely feel the phantom rubbing circles into his hand. Looking to meet Chan’s eyes.

 

“It’s okay hyung. You’ll get better,” Chan said. A beaming smile after he was done speaking. 

 

Once the bleeding finally slow, Jeonghan press large wad of gauze to the wound, and then wrapped it with some medical tape and some gauze tape. Once he was done he hugged Hansol. 

 

Joshua was going to mention that his boyfriend was also bulimic but the group was already on thin ice and they seemed really worried so decided to save it for a better time.  Hugging Hansol along with Jeonghan. 

 

Soon Hansol could feel warmth from s. Surrounded by all of the other 12 of them. He let out a soft sigh. He could feel the happiness at the moment. Surrounded by his friends they could do his. Maybe he would get better. 

 

 

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═══════╗

 This will quite possibly be the short chapter that I will post for this story I’m sorry. I will not be posting for maybee a few week because of holiday and stuff....which is why I post today 2 time. Well maybe not that long but I won’t be posting for at least 2 week or 3 but no promises. 

 

I’m a terrible righter I know but plz comment because it make me feel better. 

 

Luv chuuu guys 

 

사랑 해 요☝︎💕