Jung Eunbi

Come Back to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: You can listen to this song while reading if you want.

 

“Ready?”

“Euh…yes. But Mrs. Park…” Sojung was about to ask about the festival but Mrs. Park took her hand and she didn’t remember anything after it. All she knew was she was already in the neighborhood. She thought she must've fallen asleep on the subway. She was in front of Sejong High School when she looked at the watch Mrs. Park gave her earlier. It was an unusual digital watch. There are so many numbers there. Even so, Sojung understood which one shows the current hour. It was 10.00 am when she arrived. And just as Mrs. Park said, there were so many people in the school. ‘She was right. There is a festival.’ She thought.

The wind blew as she took her first step into the school. Again, she felt this strange aura surround her, but she still didn’t understand what it is. She forgot the name of the person she had to look for to give the blue pouch, so she took out the paper from her pocket. ‘Kim Minsoo. It must be a man then. The one I should give this to.’ She thought. ‘Where should I start? There are so many people.’ Sojung wandered for almost 30 minutes around the school, but she couldn't seem to find that person because there were so many people and Mrs. Park didn’t give her any detail about him. Whether it’s a teacher or student, she had no idea at all. Until someone came to her.

“Can I help you?” said a little girl with medium short hair and the school uniform.

“Mmm… “ Sojung hesitated for a while as she looked at the paper in her hand. “Do you know someone name Kim Minsoo?” she asked. Both of their eyes met. Suddenly, times seemed to freeze for Sojung and her heart felt like it stopped beating. ‘What is this feeling?’ she thought. The girl said something to her but she didn’t listen. ‘What happened to me?’ she kept wondering. Her heart was getting heavier and heavier. As if some sort of sadness crept into her.

“Miss? Are you there?” asked the girl. That brought Sojung back from her thought.

“Ah, yes. What did you say earlier?” asked Sojung without breaking her gaze to the shorter girl.

“I said, it’s my classmate. But who are you and what do you want to do? Is there something wrong with him?”

“I need to give something to him, that’s all.”

“I can give it to him for you.” She offered.

“No, I have to give it myself.” said Sojung, remembered about what Mrs. Park said to her yesterday.

“hmmm…” the later girl paused as she thinks. “I think I might know where he is now.” She said. “If you want, I can take you there.”

“Sure.” She said. The girl took the lead meanwhile, she followed her from behind. The girl took her near the football field which located at the back of the school. And along the way, the feeling still hadn't vanished. In fact, it kept getting stronger. Somehow, looking at the girl’s backside made it a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter