Falling in Love

Come Back to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘A week?’ she thought. ‘What can I do in a week?’

While thinking about what she can do in a week, Sojung fell asleep. It was a very good sleep. No dream. She barely had a dreamless sleep before. She felt really comfortable and warm. She could feel someone’s head on her chest and body on her arms. She opened her eyes slightly and slowly and found Eunbi was sleeping in her arms with her face towards her chest. She was surprised but she held herself not to move suddenly afraid that the younger girl would awake. Her body got stiffen as she tried to be careful and she started sweating. She had to pull her arm. When she slowly pulled her right arm from Eunbi, the girl flinched. She looked up at Sojung with her eyes half open and get back to her position while saying,

“Let’s stay like this for 5 more minutes.”

‘What did she say?’ thought Sojung. Her heart was beating so fast ad her cheeks redden as the younger girl tighten her grip to Sojung’s body. She was wondering if Eunbi knows she had a panic attack now. She hopes Eunbi didn’t hear her beating heart right now even though it was so uncontrollable.

“Your heartbeat is unbelievably loud. Are you okay?” asked Eunbi as she pulled herself out of Sojung.

“What? Eh yeah I guess I’m…fine” said Sojung when they finally break apart.

Eunbi was rolling to the other side when she suddenly sat up.

“I’m hungry.”

‘is she really awake?’

“I need to go to the bathroom. Can you help me?”

“Huh? Oh okay. Wait.” said Sojung as she got up from the bed and help Eunbi got off from the bed. She helped Eunbi to go to the bathroom and washed her face. She also washed her face after Eunbi finished. They both went to the kitchen to have breakfast after.

“Good morning, Sojung.” Said Mrs. Jung. “Did you have a good sleep?”

“Ah yes, it was my best sleep after a while. Thank you for asking.” Answered Sojung.

“Come here, and sit.” Said Mr. Jung while pointing to a chair beside him. Sojung moved and sit there.

She could see the pouch on top of a drawer in front of her. she forgot that the pouch was in the pocket of her coat. She wanted to take it but she was afraid that it might be rude for her to do that cause Mrs. Jung has started to put the food on the table so she restrained herself.

“Are you studying now, Sojung?” asked Mr. Jung when they had their meals.

“Oh, no. I’m working. I had to drop my college a few years ago.”

“Oh where do you work?”

“She works in a very cool agency. She has this cool phone.” Said Eunbi before Sojung can answer.

“Oh really? Are you somehow good at something? Like math, biology, or language or anything?” he asked. “Our Eunbi’s grade is not really good lately. She reads novels too much.”

“I’m fine. Dad.”

Eunbi and her father jokingly having a fight after that. Sojung and Mrs. Jung would laugh at them sometimes. This is the first time in 6 years Sojung’s having breakfast with someone else on the table. She didn’t realize how much she missed it. She was closer to her father more than her mother, so she used to joke with her father just like Eunbi jokes with her father at the moment. The memories of her father started to fill up in her mind.

“What’s wrong Sojung?” asked Mrs. Jung realizing her facial expression slightly changed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter