The Future

Come Back to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I can make her fall in love' Sojung thought.         

But soon after it. She realized, she never ever been in love before. It made her feel she might not be able to do much about making Eunbi fall in love with whoever that might be. Yes, Sojung didn’t really think that she wanted Eunbi to fall in love with her. As long as, she felt that before the time comes, Sojung didn’t mind on whoever Eunbi fall in love with.

But actually, Sojung did fell in love before, with the smaller girl. The sad truth was she didn't remember anything about it. She didn't even know if Eunbi also liked her before. At this time, Sojung wished that Mrs. Park never erased her memory.

Eunbi finished the gardening first. Actually, Sojung told her to do so. Cause obviously her legs still needed to heal. So, she sat at the front deck of her house looking at Sojung who was still trying to water the plants and put some fertilizer. It was a good day. The sun was so bright. There was barely any cloud could be seen. It's a little bit hot indeed. They were both sweating quite a lot but it was fine. It's better than rain. Eunbi thought if she didn't hurt her leg, she wanted to go somewhere with Sojung on this beautiful day. There were quite a few places to explore in the neighborhood. If not, they can just go somewhere a little far by subway.

'It must be really nice' she thought while looking at Sojung. She could already feel the fun by imagining it. A little sadness and disappointment came after she looked at the gypsum wrapping her leg. But she didn't want the day to just pass like that without doing anything. So, while looking at the older girl, she was thinking about an idea of how she would spend the rest of the day with.

"Are you good at cooking?" asked Eunbi with a pretty loud voice so that Sojung who was standing quite far from her can hear it.

She remembered it was near lunch time and her mother has a lot of ingredient inside the house. Some of them were quite unusual but her mother can always be able to make something from it. She always wanted to learn how to cook, but every time, she ended up locking herself in her room with all her romance novel.

"What?" asked Sojung didn't quite hear what the smaller girl said.

"I said, are you good at cooking?" she repeated.

"Yeah, I think I can say I'm good with cooking. Why?"

"Wanna cook something for lunch?"

Sojung was looking at her watch. It was already 11.17 and she thought it was really the time when they should cook something for lunch. She put down the shovel and took off the gloves. She walked towards Eunbi's direction and stop right in front of the latter girl. Eunbi looked at how Sojung face was covered with sweat. Even she could see some part of her hair were wet.

"Here, sit down first." said Eunbi.

She tapped the space beside her, telling Sojung to sit there.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Sojung as soon as she sat down.

There was a towel beside Eunbi. She took it and got closer to Sojung. She wiped the sweat that kept running down on the older girl's face. Sojung flinched at first because she was surprised with Eunbi's move but then when she knew her intention, she let the latter girl wipe her sweat. She was looking at Eunbi's carefully when the latter girl did that.

"Thanks" Sojung said when Eunbi finished.

"No problem."

Eunbi put the towel back to where she put it. She looked in front of her after that. Meanwhile, Sojung was still can't take her eyes off the smaller girl.

"So, what do you have here? I can cook quite a lot of food cause I live alone." said Sojung.

Eunbi was not saying anything for a while.

"Hmm....like how many foods? Have you ever made an unusual food recipe?"

Sojung was perplexed.

"What kind of unusual?"

"Like cooking with weird ingredients."

Sojung still didn't quite understand what is exactly Eunbi's planning to do.

"Is this a sorcerer house?" teased Sojung. "Do I have to cook a frog or something?"

Eunbi was surprised and looked at her direction. She looked at Sojung in amazement.

"How do you know?" asked Eunbi.

Sojung was more surprised than her this time.

"What?" She couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I mean, we have chicken, etc. But we also have some frog and snail in the house." Eunbi explained.

"Why would you have frog and snail?" asked Sojung still in disbelief.

"I don't know. My mom just kind of like to cook a lot of thing with different ingredient. Different herbs. She always tries something new and maybe cause I grew up with her I didn't think it's quite weird until my friend came one day and was shocked knowing that we have those things in our house. Some of them didn't believe if I ate all those things." Eunbi said.

"But it's not like we eat it unusual food every day. You definitely didn't eat any frog last night." added Eunbi when she realized Sojung's expression was slightly changed. She also told Sojung about wanting to learn to cook. Sojung told her that she never cooks something like that so she probably can't teach her anything. But Eunbi said it's okay and that she just wanted to cook together with her. She said at least there's one person w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter