annyeongz 07

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoungs Kingdom

 

Wonyoung entering her house. Smiling. Buterflies get around her. She smiled at everyone. The bodyguards. The maids. And everyone she met. Today, she really feel so grateful of being alive. When she was on her way to her room she look at Minjoo who just take her breakfast by herself. The good vibes around Wonyoung really drove her into something nice. She close herself into Minjoo and greet her with wide smile on her cheeks. “Good Morning Minjoo ssi. How was your sleep tonight? Are you enjoy the breakfast? Dont mind it to complalin if you tasted it bad. I really glad to see you this morning. Ah... I should to prepare my self to going office right now. Sorry we cant catching up in that long. Maybe next okay. Ill excuse my self to go upstairs. Have a good breakfast Minjoo ssi” Wonyoung climb the stairs while humming. Beautifully.  Minjoo didnt even answer all the younger’s question. She didnt get it what just happening. Why she being this nice when she just do such an arrogant things last night. Is she doing fiine? Or it was that her true self? And where she just coming from? Minjoo confused till she forgot how to chewing the sandwich. But its fine, Im happy to seeing her with that way.

 

Wonyoungs pulled herself into the couch of her room. Yes i know that i should to prepare for office. But can I take some time ?. She questioning herself.

 

She start to thingking what just happened last night. Spending the night with Yujin. Honestly, She had a lack of sleep. Of course, how can Wonyoung sleeping peacefully when her heart going to  poping  out from her body. She cant even close her eyes. When the older start to entering the dreamland, Wonyoung slowly moving her body against the later. She staring at Yujin all night long. She even didn't know how the way she fall a sleep that night till she  woke up too late. The things she knew is, When she was a sleep she got a dream. Beautiful dream. She can't remember clearly. And the time  when she about to wake up she get  the best feeling that she ever had. Something just happen but she didn't know what is it. 

 

Yujin want to tell me something, but she end up giving up and take back her words. What is it? What about? Instead of angry, why im being so worry right now?. Thats enough, Wonyoung. Forget it. I dont wanna ruin my beautiful day just overthingking something. Im ready to face up all of company rivals and enemy right now...  Lets get up Wonyoungie. Her spirit about to exploding.

 

 

The other day in Hanlim  Multi Art School.

 

“How if we going to Wonyoung’s castle after this, We’re are friends now. We should to visit her. I mean shes on busy time. She need us.” Yena giving an advice “Is she home yet, I mean she still on duty” Yuri questioning. While the couples make an argue Yujin still on her own, she got con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter